Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by luvpsi Click here to enlarge
    note that if you have lowered springs installed it makes the DIY job a bit more difficult
    i fitted alright Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sssdriver Click here to enlarge
    God bless hoons, without them tying up police resources my methlab would have been raided aeons ago!:uhh:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome thanks for that! Didn't even know it would be different! Click here to enlarge

Still looks pretty simple
    EO XR5T - Dark Side...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lowered springs dont make any difference when the car is jacked up :P
    Subaru MY08 STi - Alpine white :whistle:
    Hammond to Clarkson: "if the STi is faster your gonna look like such a knob!"

209kw at all 4.

Sometimes..even I don't know where I am...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ummm real silly question, but can I ask why you want to add a rear swaybar to an otherwise standard suspension set-up car?

At $300 arent u better off looking at a decent pair of struts rather than a rear bar?

I would be more along the lines of thinking strut brace front, maybe rear.. before the rear swaybar.... But I guess everyone does things differntly.

But, I'd be interested into reasons why a rear swaybar would be desireable (On a standard set-up)
    More opportunities have been lost from indecision, rather than wrong decision.
    Current and past Automotive list: 1984 Cordia Turbo, 1997 WRX, 1998 Forester, 1975 124 CC Sport, 1999 MX5, 2003 STi, 2004 TS Convertible, 2006 AH CDX Wagon, 1972 124 BS Spider, 1962 Vespa GL, 1975 124 CS1 Spider, 1974 124 CS Spider, 2007 AH SRI, 2008 AH CDTi, 2008 AH CDX Wagon...as well as 3 more CC Sports, 1 x AC Sport..Now with added new Colorado space cab extended pick-up! 8 still in current possession...I need a larger Garage!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whiteline Suspension @ Minto will have one and be able to fit if for you if you dont want to fit it your self.
    2007 HSV VXR Arden Blue
    My Other toy is a 2013 Yamaha FX SHO Waverunner!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by entice Click here to enlarge
    ummm real silly question, but can I ask why you want to add a rear swaybar to an otherwise standard suspension set-up car?

At $300 arent u better off looking at a decent pair of struts rather than a rear bar?

I would be more along the lines of thinking strut brace front, maybe rear.. before the rear swaybar.... But I guess everyone does things differntly.

But, I'd be interested into reasons why a rear swaybar would be desireable (On a standard set-up)
    some here on this forum say that the rear swaybar has made more difference by itself than installing springs/strutsClick here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Shaun Click here to enlarge
    Whiteline Suspension @ Minto will have one and be able to fit if for you if you dont want to fit it your self.
    shaun, went to whiteline suspension at minto on tuesday and they told me that they only manufacture their products at the minto location and dont actually sell or install them thereClick here to enlarge the sales guy told me that their products have to be purchased through an authorised dealer such as autobarn etc...Click here to enlarge also saw their astra sri-t there parked at the frontClick here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Huhness Click here to enlarge
    Anywhere around sydney metro area and willing to go up to central coast just cos i like the drive and would be awesome to test out the sway bar on the way back through the old princes highway! Click here to enlarge
    most suspension shops can do this work - but as has been said its really very easy to do!!!

also don't take the princes highway if your going to the central coast - (its not there, its in south sydney!!)

try the pacific highway!!

anyway - on the central coast i could only recommend one guy he is at wyee http://www.mdmm.bigpondhosting.com/ numbers and stuff are there - having seen his work and being helped by him with my own would say he is a pretty good guy!
    TR Astra F, Mk3 1.8 16v Saloon

Thread Information