Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by miss beckie Click here to enlarge
    looks nice....but i don't like the blue!!!!!!!!!
    really?? i think the blue looks the biz!
    *BTM* Opel Astra SRi 2.2L

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by glider
    A thread hasn't been recognized on OpelAus forums until BTM has posted in it at least 6 times
    "As a final incentive before giving up on a difficult task, try to imagine it successfully accomplished by someone you violently dislike"

K. Zenios

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have spent a rainy weekend detailing a car before and I thought I was weird, but this guy takes the cakeClick here to enlarge .

Even if it gets dirty the next day it doesn’t matter as he has got the wax on the car witch is a protective layer. Waxing a car protects it from scratching & swirl marks etc etc and keep the car looking new.

Good on him.
    Megane RS 250 Trophee
    Megane RS F1.R

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks awesome, love what he's done with the interior - Recaro actually sells those seats in that 2 tone colour scheme design....

Glad to see I'm not the only fanatic out there when it comes to polishing/detailing a car........when I do the works on mine it usually takes me the better part of 2 weeks to complete, in and out of every nook n cranny even under the car cops the treatment Click here to enlarge

I use a 2 foot neon tube light to show up all defects - it does the job well !

Trouble is, probably like me, he has to adopt a no wet weather drive policy to keep it looking good.
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a good idea doing that to the polycarbonate lenses on the headlamps... Just removed the UV protective coating to prevent the lense yellowing and 'frosting' from exposure to the sun. Sure looks awesome now all polished, but give it time...
    Click here to enlarge
    VAULT
    vaultid.com

Mr D1 Reverse drift spec

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TszY...elated&search=

Check out the Bead though after it was done.
    2007 HSV VXR Arden Blue
    My Other toy is a 2013 Yamaha FX SHO Waverunner!

OpelAus Enthusiast aussie_in_london's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know Marc and he is a top bloke and very helpful with detailing advice,
    its what he does and he is good at it, Paul who done all the pc work for Marc is a friend of his and is classed as one of the best detailers in the UK, been in plenty of auto mags and tv shows

here is a link to a job they both did on a bugatti veyron, this very car was drven by Craig May on Top Gear

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...pic.php?t=4618

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to admire the guy - I think. Obviously, its his business & the chat this post generates must eventually turn into cash.

But for me, its about the process. I've spent a day on each the Passat & Astra doing the poor mans version - meguiars, armourall etc. This kind of thing does make it much easier to clean later. (Which I still do in my driveway as discretely as possible with L5 water restrictions).

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So who else thinks this is some kind of product placement/viral advertising/the guy was being paid by Zymol? Zymol products or logos seem to pop up everywhere. Hell, the Zymol shirt he's wearing is a subtle touch..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it looks awesome.
    I had a mate that worked @ Lance Dixon Ferrari do my SRi when I 1st got it, Trust me its all worth the Money. I could cleam the body with a Spray Bottle and a Chamois for 2 years after it was done. He used Zymol,3M & Fereclar(SP?) Products.

Thread Information