Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraith Click here to enlarge
    That's absolutely correct ! not only that but features as well !!

The VXR and I believe other 3 door AH Astras don't even have an engine temp. gauge ?? how ridiculous is that Click here to enlarge

I should've stated - On all counts except external looks 'only' the MPS 3 out does the VXR !!!
    The AH Astra CD 5 door didn't have a temperature gauge..... true. Stupid Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote:
    The VXR and I believe other 3 door AH Astras don't even have an engine temp. gauge ?? how ridiculous is that

There is an engine coolant read out accessible via the onboard computer
    which displays on the LCD screen.
    But yes there is no anolog guage.

I'm new here, please be nice VZKOOP's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only car I'm yet to test drive is a AH Turbo. Tested the Golf GTi & R32 - The R32 is such a horn sounding car but for the money you can't go past the GTi. Tested an A3 T standard & Quattro.... The standard is the one I'd buy out of those 2. Tested an MPS 3 & an XR5 - XR5 was the better package, MPS was the better performer.
    Thought about selling the Monaro a while back and even test drove a 335 - Wow! If I had the price of 3 & half Astra's in spare change I'd definately pick me up one of those..... Still not as fast as the Koop but had everything else in spades.
    I have to have a test drive of the Astra so I can make up my mind about my daily driver. I love driving my wifes Astra TS Turbo. It's so much fun around the city and scares the bejingees out of most cars on the road.
    Did anyone read that article in one of the car mags a while back on the Walkinshaw SRi? Surely you could do all that for less than the extra 10K that they are asking for that thing?
    Whistle Fizz Whoosh - Geez am I going that fast?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VZKOOP Click here to enlarge
    The only car I'm yet to test drive is a AH Turbo. Tested the Golf GTi & R32 - The R32 is such a horn sounding car but for the money you can't go past the GTi. Tested an A3 T standard & Quattro.... The standard is the one I'd buy out of those 2. Tested an MPS 3 & an XR5 - XR5 was the better package, MPS was the better performer.
    Thought about selling the Monaro a while back and even test drove a 335 - Wow! If I had the price of 3 & half Astra's in spare change I'd definately pick me up one of those..... Still not as fast as the Koop but had everything else in spades.
    I have to have a test drive of the Astra so I can make up my mind about my daily driver. I love driving my wifes Astra TS Turbo. It's so much fun around the city and scares the bejingees out of most cars on the road.
    Did anyone read that article in one of the car mags a while back on the Walkinshaw SRi? Surely you could do all that for less than the extra 10K that they are asking for that thing?
    you sure couldClick here to enlarge and you would probably have left over change to upgrade the turbo and the ecu map. But i would still buy the vxr over walkinshaw sri-t

Thread Information