Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Opelaus.com Polo Shirts - Orders close 05.03.07

Click here to enlarge
    or
    Click here to enlarge

Since we got such a good response in the first round of shirt orders, Thomas and I have agreed we will put the hard yards in and get another lot of shirts done for those that missed out the first time.

This thread will be active for a month, so you can save up the cash if you want to.

The shirts will be the same as the last lot (see our lovely models above Click here to enlarge ) but this time a ladies shirt will be added as some of the ladies found the "men's small" was still too big - I'll see EmbroidMe this week when i get a chance to see what the sizings are like.
    Click here to enlarge

These shirts will cost us $30 each as long as we get an order of 20+ shirts. Postage will be calculated once we have closed the order

If you would like any more information about the shirts please pm me by clicking HERE
    If you want payment information, please pm Tfer by clicking HERE
    p.s. interstate people please pm me with your address so we can organise postage costs, etc
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    Last edited by Dee; 15th February 2007 at 05:54 PM.
    Click here to enlarge

[ OOD33 ] <3's [ 57U-OO ]

Thread Information