Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i spose we could introduce ourselves Click here to enlarge, i'm matt, n i'm the qld astra turbo agent Click here to enlarge
    have u pm'd GMAN yet about the tune Click here to enlarge.
    it's only $400, and the best $$$ u could spend on ur sri-t Click here to enlarge.
    '04 Sri-T Z23LET - latest stages underway - Slowly - Even slower - $5K over budget :-/
    **Qld** Astra TS Turbo Tuner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mikster Click here to enlarge
    So are you guys going to introduce yourselves to me or just chat amoungst yourselves Click here to enlarge
    ooops... sorry miksterClick here to enlarge my name is luvpsiClick here to enlarge originally from liverpool NSW, now work in canberra but still visit sydney every two weeks or soClick here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    forgot to say my real name is bojan (pronounced boyan). A bit of tricky nameClick here to enlarge im hopefully gona have my tune done this week so if u interested to see what the drives like with the tune, let me know and on m next visit to sydney I'll gladly take u for a spinClick here to enlarge that is if everthing goes ok with the new flash toolClick here to enlargeray: Click here to enlargeray:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well there is already 2 of the problem ecu's sorted with the new tool, so shouldnt be any reason for it not to work.
    '04 Sri-T Z23LET - latest stages underway - Slowly - Even slower - $5K over budget :-/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So are you guys going to introduce yourselves to me or just chat amoungst yourselves Click here to enlarge
    HI MICK... MY NAME IS JAY

what are the plans for the astra ? pm me if u want...
    Click here to enlarge

I'm new here, please be nice Mikster's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im going to have to save some cash before i can get this tune your taking about. just forked out a **** load to buy register and insure, but yeah would love to see how it drives so just let me know and we can meet up.. My car has already got some modifications to it, if you see the photo in members cars section, I have a metal pipe air intake, and a nice blow off valve. My mate who has a WRX just seen my car for the first time and says the engine bay is very tight and in good shape and who ever has done the modifications definately knew what they were doing. I think i have 102KW at the wheels from the dyno test thats already been done.

So the plan at this stage i need to get to know the car and do some research, save some money up and see what i can get done.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that isnt the acurate figure, as alot of astra end up like.
    the stock figure is about 115-121 kw at the wheels.
    mine pulled 121fwkw, urs was obviously being drawn back by the traction control.

I'm new here, please be nice Mikster's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah i know what you mean, cos it feels like it goes quicker then that, i think im going to have to take it myself and get it done again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah i know what you mean, cos it feels like it goes quicker then that, i think im going to have to take it myself and get it done again
    i wouldnt bother... not as a stocker... u already know roughly how much the power output is as standard so do some mods then see what its like

plus if u go to a performance place to get mods done they usually do a before and after dyno
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information