Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Car Shine

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will go one step further and say........

Don't get it from them regardless, in stock or not, paying for it or not !!!!!!!

You'll get the same thing cheaper and most probably quicker ordering it yourself from O/S, especially if it's from Germany, they have no probs (unlike the U.K.) in sending you any article of any size !!!

I've ordered/recieved numerous items from various German suppliers for my Opels over the past 4 years, very happy and the only way to go Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to go off-topic, but has anyone bought angel eyes for a cali from Germany? I bought a set from an eBay seller and they were saying it was out of stock, but right now they're still selling 40 of them on eBay!! WTF!! Luckily I paid by Paypal so got a refund back - minus currency fluctuation! Click here to enlarge

Anyway I've been biten by the angel eyes bug, if anyone can recommend an overseas seller, thanks in advance!
    Click here to enlarge

Opel Calibra 5 Speed!! Move over Toyota Avalon Conquest!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talk to DJ Nik on the Cali forums, he'll point you in the right direction Click here to enlarge

Also if you do a search on the net, you'll find other suppliers in Europe.

I believe there is a company that make them in Belgium or the Netherlands, deal direct with them and get yourself a set, they are very cool Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

NSW Cruise Co-ordinator maloo97's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tricky Ricky Click here to enlarge
    Sorry to go off-topic, but has anyone bought angel eyes for a cali from Germany? I bought a set from an eBay seller and they were saying it was out of stock, but right now they're still selling 40 of them on eBay!! WTF!! Luckily I paid by Paypal so got a refund back - minus currency fluctuation! Click here to enlarge

Anyway I've been biten by the angel eyes bug, if anyone can recommend an overseas seller, thanks in advance!
    There's a dude from nz he uses ebay. look under astra you will see them but just pm him im sure he has them for calibra.

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys. It's just that I wanted to get it from someone in Aust who's bought from the seller before, so that I don't get shafted as it's a lot of money Click here to enlarge

Oh yeah Djnik's angel eyes are awesome
    Click here to enlarge

Opel Calibra 5 Speed!! Move over Toyota Avalon Conquest!!

Thread Information