Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just thought about something...If you refinance within the next 6 months, the dealer will have their commission retracted...Who will have the last laugh...???

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    2003 Silver Astra SRi-T

• Electric Sunroof
    • 3" Dump, 2 1/2" Flex, Hi-Flow Cat & Exhaust
    • Custom Dyno Flash Tune (1 Bar)
    • Bailey Dump Valve

• 136.2 KW @ 5800 RPM
    • 278 NM @ 4100 RPM
    • 14.088 1/4 @ 99.88 MPH
    [CENTER]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr T Click here to enlarge
    Just thought about something...If you refinance within the next 6 months, the dealer will have their commission retracted...Who will have the last laugh...???

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Good one Mr T Click here to enlarge

Sweet revenge - DO IT Crispy Click here to enlarge

We should also organise an egging of this dealership LOL Click here to enlarge joke Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Wraith; 8th December 2006 at 03:16 PM.
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah def re-finance dude.. sounds very sus what they did, very dodgy.. hope it works itself out for ya dude..
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ishley Click here to enlarge
    We are not suckers, we had NO reason to think we would be f*cked over by this dealer. If we were to name the dealer we purchased the car from im more then sure everyone would be shocked at the unethical behaviour. I am more then sure you yourself have not red through your loan contract FULLY upon purchase of the car.

Being "only 20" was not used as an excuse, rather that things should have been explained. More so the fact that stipulations were made that we would not go throught with the loan had the 3 month deferred repayments not been included in the loan. Had any mention of a balloon (residual) been talked about in our loan, i would have stopped it there no matter how much Crispy loved the car.

We are lucky that we can afford the loan, and repayments will be made on time every time. It, however, will not stop us from making complaints to the right people.

BEFORE OPENING YOUR MOUTH AND CALLING PEOPLE SUCKERS, I SUGGEST YOU APPOLIGISE TO CRISPY, AND THINK BEFORE YOU POST.
    I stated the obvious from where i sit, and my opinion stands. I believe people should take more responsability for their own actions. Crispy has taken it like a man, and for that i applaud him, for highlighting it to others, i also applaud him.

I have read through every single contract i have ever signed, and though i am "only 26" i have owned 5 cars, 6 motorcycles, 2 boats and 1 property.

He got shafted, thats obvious, as stated, they saw him coming, and unfortunately he was a sucker. they may not have mentioned certain things, but then he also didnt ask certain things. everyone agrees it could have been handled better.

I understand your need to defend him, but i didnt attack him. You might want to think before you post too....

Live and learn.
    Last edited by blueraven; 8th December 2006 at 04:37 PM.
    Subaru MY08 STi - Alpine white :whistle:
    Hammond to Clarkson: "if the STi is faster your gonna look like such a knob!"

209kw at all 4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry to hear this Ishley and Krispy (sorry for mispelling your names...)
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ishley Click here to enlarge

Lots of other stuff

BEFORE OPENING YOUR MOUTH AND CALLING PEOPLE SUCKERS, I SUGGEST YOU APPOLIGISE TO CRISPY, AND THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

You cannot expect to post what was basically a stuff up on your's and Crispy's behalf on a public forum and then expect every person to say "that's OK, it's the dealers fault, we were the innocent party in all of this.....".

I agree with Blueraven - you were sucked in by the dealer - you had multiple chances to not sign the papers - and you signed them anyway. The car didnt even come with a roadworthy initially anyway!! Crispy admitted himself he got sucked in, Blueraven does not owe anyone an apology.

And not mentioning the dealer is appreciated, not because its unethical, but because the last thing Wayne and the admin team need is the dealer involved threatening legal action for defamation of character or whatever because you guys stuffed up.
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be happy Crispy to organise the refinance of the loan for you. Not a problem Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    credit sucks...

avoid it like the plague... or just file for insolvancy!
    TR Astra F, Mk3 1.8 16v Saloon

OpelAus Alumni
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by WLD-18L Click here to enlarge
    iam itilian...

... but if i dont have the cash for somthing its simple, i cant have it.
    Best of luck renting or living with your parents for the rest of your life.

As far as the dealer is concerned... well the finance dept any way. Very poor form! Definitely not acceptable for them to change what you stated you had wanted and that they said they could deliver without consultation.

I would definitely complain... but realistically, and aside from being a bit upset, you don't really have a leg to stand on. You NEVER sign anything you do not agree with or understand.

Sucks dude. But, lesson learned.
    The only stupid questions are the ones not asked.

Hope this gets resolved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you missed this part.. as if anyone can buy a house without taking out a laon these days.
    I did.

Dont try and make me look like a fool by quoting parts of my post. it would be appreciated in future Click here to enlarge and dont talk about my personal life.
    He wasnt trying anything, you made a casual statment "i dont have the cash for somthing its simple, i cant have it." you didnt specify what. I didnt see any reference to your personal life. Paranoid much?

are you actully a part of site admin. ? dont see wayne getting lippy in the forums.
    Yes he is, and has been since this site started, i dont see why you think you can question him, or where you think he is getting "lippy". Aside from the first line, the rest of his reply had nothing to do with you. Chill out.
    Subaru MY08 STi - Alpine white :whistle:
    Hammond to Clarkson: "if the STi is faster your gonna look like such a knob!"

209kw at all 4.

Thread Information