Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by vectraguy01 Click here to enlarge
    I guess Holden told you this story then??
    Yes, lol. they said it was impossible on my model. Tell me what you know...Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    go on the vvoc.com and search my username, i have a massive thread on there that started out as a research on how to do the t/c switch, after a lil input from a few people was put together, i managed to do it Click here to enlarge.
    all it is is a short pulse of a certain wire to earth, the wire needs to be picked up in the passenger foot well, in the kick panel on plug X2, there is pics, and run it to the center of the dash next to the stereo and stick a switch in, genuine switch is about $55-80.
    '04 Sri-T Z23LET - latest stages underway - Slowly - Even slower - $5K over budget :-/
    **Qld** Astra TS Turbo Tuner.

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your threads gone Click here to enlarge , but I found this page? http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mallwoo...on_control.htm
    Do you think it'll work on Aus V6's?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its the same setup, same as wat matt did on mine!
    Audi B6 2004 A4 1.8T S-Line Black. Its Bloody well tuned by AuzVectra.
    *Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car.
    *Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you. Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well it was about 20 pages long, so i guess it was taking a lot of space up Click here to enlarge.
    '04 Sri-T Z23LET - latest stages underway - Slowly - Even slower - $5K over budget :-/
    **Qld** Astra TS Turbo Tuner.

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can anyone please tell me the 4bar fpr part #? I want to fit it before the cruise next weekend and it'll take a couple of days to order in.

If anyone else wants one cheap through my work let me know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i cant find the part number on it, but if u ask for a fpr for the XR6 turbo, well thats the right one for it!
    Audi B6 2004 A4 1.8T S-Line Black. Its Bloody well tuned by AuzVectra.
    *Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car.
    *Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you. Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by vectraguy01 Click here to enlarge
    i cant find the part number on it, but if u ask for a fpr for the XR6 turbo, well thats the right one for it!
    I did Click here to enlarge None of my suppliers can tell me wich one I need, there's 2 different ones ones a complete unit with lines an all and the other one is a 27 bar fpr. but I did a google search for 4 bar vectra and came up with a bosch number for Audi's and vw's, but I'm not sure if that will work?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats the opne happyslapper
    ex. ~2.5L V6 Vectra~
    ex. ~matte black '07 Honda VTR 250~
    current ~phantom black '11 Triumph Street Triple R~

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found it Click here to enlarge if anyone else wants to know - the bosch number is 280160575.

Thanks goes to richatboringdon at ebay.co.uk for his informative listing lol Click here to enlarge

Thread Information