0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats a really nice colour and those rims suit it very well. :thumbs up:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BLK^BaRiNa: its lowered about 40-60mm. i aint getting lower.. if anything i might go higher Click here to enlarge And the brake calipers i REALLY wanna do. that the 3-pipe mod and tints are next on my list of things to do.. right after i fix the steering/scrapage issue. But this problem could take a while, so i'll see how it goes. Exhaust would be nice too, though i like the very very mild rumble of my current stock one.

Been catching the train to work the past few weeks, but im gonna take the car for rest of the week.. whats the bet it rains within the next few days Click here to enlarge

Anonymous
    Have you thought about getting your guards slightly rolled?
    It does cost a bit, so what i did with mine is gently knocked the guards out with a ribber mallet, and filed down the nuts holding the wheel arches.
    I really must say, congrats on such a great looking car!

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice rims there mate 8)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BLK^BaRiNa: its not touching the guards i dont think. The old one used to scrape inside the wheel arches, but as far as i can tell this one doesnt. Mind you, this is just from looking thru the spokes and poking my head around the wheel when its turned.

Im gonna drive it all this week, then jack it up on saturday and see if i can find the place where its scraping. Either that, or its not scraping at all, and my steering and/or wheel bearings are just farked.

Failing that inspection, im gonna stick my original stock alloys back on (yeah, i will get laughed at by my mates Click here to enlargeops: ) and see if it still makes that grinding noise. After all that, if i STILL cant figure it out myself.. im just gonna give it to a mechanic to handle (with the old stock mags on, cuz i dont want them scratching the chromes).

Hopefully all this is done by the 6th June meet.. or you guys will be laughing at the loud grinding sound it makes when i turn the steering :P

Anonymous
    Good luck buddy

Thread Information