Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heya

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh I tried that. The paint code starts with an 8, and the shops have nada. Might add paint to the "to buy" list from Holden. Hopefully it comes in aerosol...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tim_ Click here to enlarge
    Yeh I tried that. The paint code starts with an 8, and the shops have nada. Might add paint to the "to buy" list from Holden. Hopefully it comes in aerosol...
    When I got my paint matching done from the code, it was found under Opel. The Holden 'sapphire black' code was not the one for my car.

Get them to check all the Opel/Vauxhall/Holden lists, one will have the right code
    Click here to enlarge
    "At the moment you have the answer to fuel consumption by looking at diesel, but governments then charge extra taxes on it so they make that option really unavailable to the public because they chose to put a levy on the fuel." - Tom Walkinshaw (HSV)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it 8TL48 or 3683417?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NFI, theres a body coloured plate thats been riveted on with lots of digits and letters. Its one of them. Its not as simple as colour=xyz.

They wrote the whole plate down and checked every code until one came up, even then when it came up as Saphir Schwarz(its the german translation) they said nope, i told them to mix it up, they were still doubtful.
    Click here to enlarge
    "At the moment you have the answer to fuel consumption by looking at diesel, but governments then charge extra taxes on it so they make that option really unavailable to the public because they chose to put a levy on the fuel." - Tom Walkinshaw (HSV)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    better late than never... welcome! Click here to enlarge
    *BTM* Opel Astra SRi 2.2L

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by glider
    A thread hasn't been recognized on OpelAus forums until BTM has posted in it at least 6 times
    "As a final incentive before giving up on a difficult task, try to imagine it successfully accomplished by someone you violently dislike"

K. Zenios

Thread Information