PDA

View Full Version : Pricing

AussieTone
30th August 2006, 10:53 AM
Has anyone purchased a new CDTI or SRI Turbo lately. If so what is the 'street' price of these. Are Holden dealers discounting them yet.

AussieTone
31st August 2006, 01:10 AM
Has anyone purchased a new CDTI or SRI Turbo lately. If so what is the 'street' price of these. Are Holden dealers discounting them yet.

Surely someone has bought one by now. Help needed guys / gals. Need to decide to go the Astra path or another V8 Commodore ie runout VZ SS

Vectracious
31st August 2006, 01:44 AM
Doubt you'll get much of a discount on the SRiT - cheaper and better looking than the XR5 and no waiting list like the Golf.

Call up a few dealers and see what prices you get...

PaulyJ
31st August 2006, 01:44 AM
Astra SRiT is about 36K +orc
May be able to bargain it down tho
CDTI is around the 30K mark.

EL BURITO
31st August 2006, 03:07 AM
yerr i got quoted 32K on the road for the CDTI and 39K for the SRI, looking at those prices i recon they dropped the prices of the cdti slightly but the SRI stayed same given there limited quantiys.

On that topic if there is any one in WA after an SRI Clarkson still have one on the lot and its still up for sale

phat-dave
31st August 2006, 09:53 AM
black srit with tint & rear parking sensors $35950 (32680 ex gst) drive away in brisbane

RudeOne
31st August 2006, 10:03 AM
THATS GOOD BUYIN! i wonder if hsv do parking sensors as an option for the vxr?

phat-dave
31st August 2006, 12:19 PM
THATS GOOD BUYIN! i wonder if hsv do parking sensors as an option for the vxr?

possibly a good price, but the absolutely appalling and dismal service certainly evened out the so called fantastic price.

this was brisbane's largest holden and hsv dealership too... immensely disappointing, but anyway deal is done so i need to get over it and move on :p

Apex
31st August 2006, 02:38 PM
Hey I just scored a month old SRi with 1000km on the clock today for $31,661:)

Shaun
31st August 2006, 03:23 PM
Cant see why they wouldnt discount. Only thing is they will be very little discount at this point maybe due to stock levels of hot hatches being so low. Mazda are the only one with Stock ready to roll from what im hearing.

phat-dave
31st August 2006, 04:29 PM
Hey I just scored a month old SRi with 1000km on the clock today for $31,661:)

no one cares, you're a kiwi :p

haha just kidding, congrats on the purchase mate!!

Red AH SRI T
31st August 2006, 04:36 PM
SRI's have a waiting list and so too do certain CDTi's.

No Astras have come into Australia in August/September

Next shipment is October.

So discounts on both should be none or very little.

CDTi from about $33500 on road in NSW and SRi from about $38500.

Retail price of course :p doesn't include options

EL BURITO
31st August 2006, 05:02 PM
intreasting seeing as both my local holden dealers have plenty on CDTI's on the lot, and the SRI i mentioned ealyer

RudeOne
1st September 2006, 09:16 AM
No Astras have come into Australia in August/September

That seems odd...

I have seen lots of add's from dealers trying to clear 05' AH coupes still, whats the go with that???

EL BURITO
1st September 2006, 12:16 PM
That seems odd...

I have seen lots of add's from dealers trying to clear 05' AH coupes still, whats the go with that???
i thtink they are mostly CDs aswell