PDA

View Full Version : Flasher Unit in Corsa C

OzzySRi
28th August 2006, 08:06 PM
Hey Guys

Does anyone know where the flasher unit for the indicators is located on a Corsa C? I can hear it behind the glovebox but cant quite spot it.

Thanks

stevedee3
29th August 2006, 12:03 AM
Dunno 'bout a Corsa C, but on the Vectra C there's a fusebox mounted to the left of the glovebox. You can only see it with the door open.

GAZ914
30th August 2006, 05:14 PM
Hey Guys

Does anyone know where the flasher unit for the indicators is located on a Corsa C? I can hear it behind the glovebox but cant quite spot it.

Thanks

G'day Allen,
Most likely the "flasher unit" is part of the body control module (note how the beep actually comes out of the dash).

What you are hearing is the relay for the blinkers (not the actual electronics).

What problem are you having?

cheers
Gaz

OzzySRi
30th August 2006, 07:49 PM
Gday Gaz

Saw you the other evening on the M4 westbound :)

Anyways, my righthand indicators are blinking fast. First thought was blown bulb, but nope, all were working. Ended up replacing all bulbs anyway with no luck. Now thinking of trying the flasher unit.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Al

beep beep sri
30th August 2006, 07:57 PM
blown parker blown reverse light? it must be a blown globe somewhere thats why its only blinking fast on one side and its not necisarily a indicator globe blown to do this so check eveything