PDA

View Full Version : New Member Saying Hi

Cybulba
8th May 2004, 09:12 PM
Ive just regested as a new member and wanted to say hi to everyone ;)

hopefully i will get a few pics of my astra online for u all to see.

chat soon ;)

Degen-Astra
8th May 2004, 09:21 PM
Giddy Up!!

Greetings there Cybulba!

anicorsa
8th May 2004, 09:28 PM
Hey there dude!!! 8)

Welcome!

How did you find out about this place?? :)

sunny
9th May 2004, 12:04 AM
Welcome and enjoy your stay 8)

frankie9fingers
9th May 2004, 01:59 AM
Welcome aboard buddy!!!! Is that a SRiT you got there? just curious, it's not like i envy you now or anything. GIMMIE THE KEYS!!!

Degen-Astra
9th May 2004, 02:01 AM
Go To Bed Frankie!!! :lol:

frankie9fingers
9th May 2004, 02:05 AM
i cant! i'm at my friends place and the girls are watching some love flick with hugh grant. So me and my m8 are in the other room surfing the web for beemer and barina parts!

Degen-Astra
9th May 2004, 02:11 AM
Good work son...good work. :twisted:

Marty
9th May 2004, 02:28 AM
Welcome Cybulba :)

Cybulba
9th May 2004, 02:34 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys ;)

anicorsa i stumbled onto this page whilst looking for some mod parts for my car.. Looking at purchasing some angle lights for it soon :) dont like the price tag though..

Frankie.. lol are u safe to give the keys to ?? Yeh its a SRi-T had it since 10th July 2003.. she's got some km on her now.. As its my everyday car.. Own a HG Prem as a weekend chariot..

With this site do we have a gallery so i can add pic to it so u guys can check out my pics ??

SydneySRi
9th May 2004, 07:12 AM
Welcome, i like your car....

Did you get it lowered at home on your 'puter?

The @ss looks soooo lowwww!

OPL-20T
9th May 2004, 09:38 AM
Hi Cybulba welcome :D... nice car but i think it would have been better in black Hee Hee (jokes)....
well looks like we have a new sydney manber so the mexican's are falling behind again :P
so where abouts in sydney are you from champ????
hey Sydney SRi your right about the @ss end looks way too low :mrgreen:

shaohaok
9th May 2004, 11:56 AM
hey Cybulba! W E L C O M E !!

OPL-20T, it would be funny if it was really that low! :P

Cybulba
9th May 2004, 12:27 PM
Hehehe yeh it is a puter lowering job lol.. looks way low but its the best i could do. as the angle was a little to hard. Dont really have many pics of my car yet.

OPL-20T Yeh im from sydney out Liverpool way. what did u mean by "a new sydney manber so the mexican's are falling behind again " ?? were abouts are u from ?? is that the plates u have on your car ?? was looking at getting them but gone :(

Was looking at the blue model origanaly or black when the first 11 cars were shipped in june 2003 but holden couldnt find the last available black one. So that ment i would have to wait another 3 months for the next 11 to be shipped here. But im the type of guy who wants things yesterday. So i just went with the silver. Seeing i drive this everyday and leave it out in the open ( train stations ) i didnt want it to stand out to much so silver worked out well as i find u would see more silver cars parked then blue and black cars.

Havnet really dont to much to the car. ?? K&N box filter, Autometer Boost Gauge, New car jukebox and stereo, taillights and new light globes all round.. its more sorta dressed just personalized.

Gona take some shot and post soon.

Degen-Astra
9th May 2004, 12:38 PM
Victorians = Mexicans
Queenslanders = Canucks

:wink:

OPL-20T
9th May 2004, 03:01 PM
yaeh they are the plates i have on my car OPL-20T i just got there in time as steve aka mr_astra has OPL-02T Hee Hee... i guess u can get OPE-12T if its avalible :P
from what i have read there is only 13 Black SRi-T in australia and no more black are coming but or am i wrong about the "no more black are coming"????
yaeh my car is black so im kinda feeling special at the moment lol 8) ....
so what is the nik for us sydney guy????????????????????????

Jass
9th May 2004, 03:06 PM
Pffft I reckon blue SRI T look the best hehehehe dont you agree Steve??

Go the Smurf patrol!!

SydneySRi
9th May 2004, 03:17 PM
What were the approximate breakup numbers os SRiT's delivered for Australia?
Blue
Black
Silver

GOZOFF
9th May 2004, 03:35 PM
http://images.animfactory.com/animations/web_text_c_d/decorative/welcome_md_clr.gif
Welcome aboard Cybulbahttp://members.aol.com/browrob549/emo/common034.gif

Cybulba
9th May 2004, 04:21 PM
I have put ASTRA0 ( as in astranout ) on hold 2months before they become avalible ( holding fee) a mate recons after i put the new system in it looks like a spaceship. As i had a bet with another mate that i could get Biatch instead.. As he tried and was denied lol.. And seeing everyone recons astras a girl car then my girl will be a little silver biatch ;)

ok when i bought my astra there were only 11 in OZ and were shipped like this.

6 Silver
3 Blue
2 Black

i was on the hunt so bad to find this 1 blue left ?? but no go.

and there were 3 silver left

here is a link to a few pics..

www.users.bigpond.net.au/jayscave/astra

hope u like.

sunny
9th May 2004, 09:10 PM
nice pics 8)

manage to fix your rear lights ... fogged up badly from the photo :wink:

Jass
9th May 2004, 09:18 PM
Gotta love the astras

Cybulba
9th May 2004, 09:26 PM
yeh had tail lights replaced ;) all good now :D after 5mths of stuffn around..

Dregger
11th May 2004, 02:11 PM
Welcome to the club...!!!

(....damn another sydney member.... i think you guys are beating us with member numbers....)

But welcome and enjoy your cruisin and mingling!

George Costanza
11th May 2004, 06:06 PM
Hey mate, welcome. Nice looking ride. 8)

dug74
11th May 2004, 06:56 PM
welcome :mrgreen:

awesome car....great mods.. :D

Anonymous
13th May 2004, 02:08 PM
Dude welcome to the site!
Hope you enjoy your stay!

My04SRi
13th May 2004, 03:21 PM
welcome cybulba..
i think you would find lots of useful information about your car and modifications here, maybe you could share some of your experiences..
enjoy 8)