PDA

View Full Version : Rotating Banner

Turblue
21st August 2006, 04:35 PM
Here's a new one.

R3n designed me a new banner for our site. I kinda threw down a challenge for both of us. A rotating banner. Each time you click an OA link, you get one of 11 banners. Ren has done the all. I stole the code.!!

Please give us some feedback. Well done Ren for your time...!!!!!

:D:p;):)

Dee
21st August 2006, 05:08 PM
i like it :D its an awesome idea, that old banner was getting a bit dated :D

good work ren and wayne

Kippa-Dee
21st August 2006, 05:21 PM
Looks good. I hope load time increases our it'll just be tedious.. but I love the concept. Well done guys

Misguidedangel
21st August 2006, 05:24 PM
i like the banner.. i jsut dont like the new colours.. makes my eyes feel all glazed over.. and it hurts :(

CJB
21st August 2006, 05:26 PM
I agree, I can't focus properly with the colours, but, Im sure within 2 days I will be use to it.

Other then that, it looks great! I like the banners!!!!! :)

Shaun
21st August 2006, 05:28 PM
Looks good wayne.

lowey22
21st August 2006, 05:52 PM
they are sweet as. plus i was getting a bit sick of the old one, especially the 2006 bit on it, i kept thinking, yeah, i know what year it is :p

PaulyJ
21st August 2006, 05:53 PM
I love it!
Looks great.
Well done R3N!

R3N
21st August 2006, 06:02 PM
If there are any complaints in regards to the banners I'm sure I could redo them no probs.

The reason I went with the colour scheme was uniformity and to tie them all in. Also the reduction in colour puts more emphasis on the cars than the surroundings.

Just want a rough idea of opinions on them. Oh and to the Cali owners, sorry I couldn't find a proper Cali pic to put up but will do once I find one.

Always open to suggestions.

pred8r
21st August 2006, 06:06 PM
Good work guys :D

CJB
21st August 2006, 06:14 PM
they are sweet as. plus i was getting a bit sick of the old one, especially the 2006 bit on it, i kept thinking, yeah, i know what year it is :p
I needed to be reminded.

I havent written on paper very often at all this year, and I have only written the date a handful of times. I was still saying 05 until about May. :eek: :D

Turblue
21st August 2006, 06:18 PM
If there are any complaints in regards to the banners I'm sure I could redo them no probs.

The reason I went with the colour scheme was uniformity and to tie them all in. Also the reduction in colour puts more emphasis on the cars than the surroundings.

Just want a rough idea of opinions on them. Oh and to the Cali owners, sorry I couldn't find a proper Cali pic to put up but will do once I find one.

Always open to suggestions.

You have done a bloody great job..!!!!

PaulyJ
21st August 2006, 06:47 PM
Apart from the Cali completing the line-up, I honestly cant think of any else that can be done. Its fantastic as is.

oneightoo
21st August 2006, 08:04 PM
couldnt have said it better myself pauly :D i was reading thru the posts thinking, im gonna say it needs a cali, it needs a cali..

beaten to it :p

EL BURITO
22nd August 2006, 12:52 AM
well done R3N good work mate

TrueBlue u can have a pat on the back too

MK
22nd August 2006, 12:45 PM
Excellent work...looks professional.

woody
22nd August 2006, 01:37 PM
Top work guys looks great..

Alfonzo
22nd August 2006, 09:26 PM
That's hot.

First time I loaded it I saw an OPC Vectra. I was very happy :)

RudeOne
23rd August 2006, 01:35 PM
I think the new banners are making my IE have an error and it closes the window, anyone else had this problem, otherwise looks hot hot hot hot hot.

p.s does this on 2 different machines, running xp and 2000 pro

Oz
26th August 2006, 02:49 PM
Great job lads.

Seeing a couple of Vectra OPC pics just reminded me how I am still cursing Holden for taking this beauty away from us. Probably would have been badged a Vectra HSV.

btm
28th August 2006, 10:52 AM
looks fantastic guys! well done :)

Lt Ketch
28th August 2006, 11:48 AM
Great job lads.

Seeing a couple of Vectra OPC pics just reminded me how I am still cursing Holden for taking this beauty away from us. Probably would have been badged a Vectra HSV.

Yep thats my only complaint as well, I can see it but just cant touch it, DAMN! Other than that excellent work as usual!