PDA

View Full Version : HI from New Caledonia

yan
21st August 2006, 01:29 PM
Hi all,
I'm live in New Caledonia and i'm owners Opel Astra OPC Turbo Z20LET engine.I want modify my engine power cars,with your forum...
Sorry for my bad English,because i speek only French (just little bit English)
Thanks

lowey22
21st August 2006, 01:33 PM
welcome :)

sure you will find heaps of helpful info on here.

Hey, I'm looking at coming to New Caledonia, or somewhere in the South Pacific, next year on my honeymoon. Good to know they have astras there! :D

CJB
21st August 2006, 01:36 PM
Hello and welcome :)

Lowey, can I come on your honeymoon too :D

lowey22
21st August 2006, 01:37 PM
lol. no...

CJB
21st August 2006, 01:39 PM
lol. no...
Thought you'd say that.

btw Yan, your English is fine mate :)

oneightoo
21st August 2006, 02:02 PM
welcome aboard..

new caledonia, a mixture of french and polynesian culture..

MK
21st August 2006, 02:03 PM
Nice car...you will find a lot of help and support from opelaus members.

Do you have Opel and OPC car dealers in New Caledonia? How about parts for Opel cars, are they readily available in New Caledonia?

All the best and good luck with modifying your Astra.

"vous trouverez beaucoup d'aide et d'appui de opelaus membres.
Vous avez Opel marchands de voiture en Nouvelle-Calédonie?
Pour que diriez-vous des pièces Opel voitures?"

yan
21st August 2006, 02:51 PM
Thank you for your reception on this forum. Yes here it is a mixture of melansian and French. We have a Opel dealer. In 2005 I went in vacancy to Australia (in Gold coast towards Brisbane) very beautiful country which you have. I like australian Holden.I'm changed the badge of my Opel into Holden...
New Caledonia is a little French island near Australia and New Zeland.

MK
21st August 2006, 03:15 PM
You should become one of our suppliers of Opel badges and other replacement parts. Since Australia is close to New Caledonia the postage shouldnt be that expensive...
What Opel cars are there on sale in New Caledonia?

Yes Australia is a very nice country, i have been here for over 13 years now. I like it...

yan
21st August 2006, 08:04 PM
Yes i can become supliers for badge Opel.But in New Caledonia the dealers of Opel parts do not have parts available, it is all here on order.And the life is more expensive than in Australia and the taxes are high.But if you want that I get information for you, I do it.No probleme.
And here we have Opel Astra OPC (X20XER) OPC (Z20LET) OPC (Z20LEH),Zafira A OPC(Z20LET),Astra Coupe (Z20LETand Z22SE),Corsa (Z18XE).And all modeles no sports: Astra G,H;Zafira A,B;Vectra;Meriva;Corsa;Vivaro,Frontera...In New Caledonia we have same market that France; a lot of Peugeot,Renault,Citroen....

Turblue
21st August 2006, 08:09 PM
Welcome to OpelAus .!!!

bill142
26th August 2006, 08:26 PM
Hello and welcome :)

Lowey, can I come on your honeymoon too :D

I'm sure Lowey will let you come anywhere you like :eek:

MatsHolden
26th August 2006, 09:45 PM
Welcome mate! Enjoy the OpelAus.:)

oneightoo
26th August 2006, 10:36 PM
I'm sure Lowey will let you come anywhere you like :eek:

*slowly backs out of the thread*

btm
28th August 2006, 11:48 AM
welcome yan! :)

Slimcraigie
28th August 2006, 04:29 PM
Bonjour Yan

Slimcraigie ici, j'en Angleterre et un Opel Zafira, nous voyageons-nous en France chaque année à saint jean de monts, il est un beau pays, vous habitons conduisons avons jamais été ?

Sorry about the bad French slowly learning through the internet

oneightoo
28th August 2006, 04:35 PM
yoplait pitim yum..

btm
28th August 2006, 04:35 PM
yes slim, France is a beautiful country and i did not know you travelled there each year :D

btm
28th August 2006, 04:42 PM
yoplait pitim yum..
its french for yoghurt :D

Slimcraigie
28th August 2006, 04:45 PM
its french for yoghurt :D

Its better than my pants attempt :o

yan
2nd September 2006, 07:52 AM
Sorry,but i live in New Caledonia little island near Australia and New Zeland.Not in France,but it's French island...

oneightoo
2nd September 2006, 01:39 PM
hehe..

whats the car modding scene like in new caledonia?

yan
2nd September 2006, 05:31 PM
(Sorry i don't know if i understand this questions)

In New Caledonia the lot of cars are French (Peugeot,Renault,Citroen) , German (Audi,WV,Opel,Mercedes,BMW...) and Japan and other...
But lot of French cars...

oneightoo
3rd September 2006, 10:13 AM
sorry mate.. what i mean was..

in new caledonia, are there many people who modify their cars?

yan
3rd September 2006, 10:34 AM
Oh sorry,yes much young (and old) people modify their cars .
Many caledonians spends their holidays to Australia, me also I already went have Brisbane(Gold Coast) and have Melbourne.
They buy tuning parts in Australia...

blk_tyga
7th September 2006, 11:51 AM
hey yan n welcome too!! do u guys in la nouvelle caledonie speak creole at all?? or have a slang version of french? im curious to find out because im mauritian n similarly we speak french/english n also creole over there... (but ive been livin in australia for 18 years now, so my french is really bad)

quand meme, bienvenue, je suis sure que tu vas trouver tous ce-que tu aura besoin ici, les gens sont bien gentils.. et je suis desolee mais j'ai toujours prefere parler francais, je deteste la grammaire!! bon sesjours!!