PDA

View Full Version : Sound installation question

The Red Russian
9th August 2006, 10:08 PM
Hi all,

Just got my 2003 SRI Turbo, decided to change the sound set up... Got a few components: Pioneer splits and DEH6850 head unit, JL W3V2 10" sub and decent 4 ch Audiobahn amp. Got a couple of questions:
Considering to install all of this myself... but don't want to mess with the doors and the rest without knowing what to do. Has anyone got manuals or info on how to disassemble doors, etc
I am going to power the Pioneer splits from the amp as these are rated for 65RMS I'd need to run a new RCA cable... Or would I?
If the above fails, I would need a decent car audio installer. Any recommendations? I am in Melbourne... just in case.
Toying with idea of the cusom box for this sub... any suggestions? Good custom box builders?Any further suggestions on the topic would be appreciated.

Cheers.

PaulyJ
9th August 2006, 10:42 PM
Hey, are you Chris's friend?
Welcome to the site anyway, even if you're not.

The Red Russian
9th August 2006, 11:22 PM
Yep, that's me.

Sweet set up you guys have here.:cool:

PaulyJ
10th August 2006, 12:45 AM
About time you've joined the club. Chris cant shut up about your car hehehe
When you get a chance, post up some pics of it, and also register yourself on the Vic Forums of the site at http://vic.opelaus.com/forum

Missed out on the party last week, heard it was pretty good. Have to come to the next one. Anyway, I'm Paul, and I'm sure we'll be catching up soon.

Take care, and enjoy.