its a huge improvment over my old 2.2 sri but i still really liked my old TS

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/hsv4me/DSC00533.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/hsv4me/54b9669a.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/hsv4me/29106fe1.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/hsv4me/2f142b21.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/hsv4me/f4abfae5.jpg

Pom
2nd August 2006, 08:04 AM
Hope you're enjoying it! I've had mine for 2,500km of fun so far - not a thing i'd change! Would suggest you get into the habit of hitting the 'sport' button, as i've found this ensures maximum 'feel' to even the shortest drive.

btm
2nd August 2006, 08:25 AM
HOT! nice :)

i don't think i'm a fan of the stock rims though... still undecided... but they may grow on me

phat-dave
2nd August 2006, 09:31 AM
theyre damn nice in silver too, i test drove the silver and was partial to it, very sexy... but i ended up with the black ... i need to get some pics!! you too Pom :p

I actually think the wheels are the best factory wheel I've seen .. curious though, anyone had an indicative prices for the tyres on these yet?? havent really found much on aussie sites about them

dunlop sp sports 01 - 225/40/18

Pom
2nd August 2006, 09:36 AM
re photos...have taken them, but being a luddite have had huge problems uploading them - keep on being told that the file size is too big.

Pom
2nd August 2006, 09:37 AM
re tyres - looks to be around $380...ouch!

Shaun
2nd August 2006, 09:54 AM
Nice looking SRi T you have there...

Only 24 SRi T to NZ.. Man thats going to keep the resale good on them.
How much are the retailing for In NZ??

phat-dave
2nd August 2006, 10:00 AM
re tyres - looks to be around $380...ouch!

holy smokes!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

no more hard launches for me then :cool: oh bugger it, its only a lease vehicle anyway :p

nz-sri
2nd August 2006, 12:01 PM
Nice looking SRi T you have there...

Only 24 SRi T to NZ.. Man thats going to keep the resale good on them.
How much are the retailing for In NZ??

38k drive away

not a bad price for the car

btm
2nd August 2006, 12:35 PM
NZD or AUD?

cause if that's $38K NZD then that's only $30,500 AUD drive-away :eek:

EL BURITO
2nd August 2006, 01:12 PM
thats so not fair

Wraith
2nd August 2006, 01:26 PM
Very nice, they look hot in star silver.

We are very lucky to get that body kit on our AH Sri t, it's almost the same as the more expensive VXR and makes a huge difference to the cars looks/appeal.

The price is a winner - Bang For Bucks Winner - for sure.

nz-sri
2nd August 2006, 02:57 PM
NZD or AUD?

cause if that's $38K NZD then that's only $30,500 AUD drive-away :eek:

NZD

thats why i could not walk away from it price is just to good

btm
2nd August 2006, 03:08 PM
Hmmm... i wonder how much to put one on a boat and send to Oz is :D

EL BURITO
2nd August 2006, 03:08 PM
Is road tax less or somthing ? or they just trying to increase market share. but that cant be right cos u cant increase market share with only 12 cars

EL BURITO
2nd August 2006, 03:09 PM
Hmmm... i wonder how much to put one on a boat and send to Oz is :D
I dont know Lady at work brought her Corrola over from NZ when she moved over here.

btm
2nd August 2006, 03:13 PM
Does anyone know if NZ have similar compliant standards as Oz?

EL BURITO
2nd August 2006, 03:16 PM
it will be built the same as the ozzie one but NZ stardard are less cos of they dont have there own car industry u can import more cars into NZ cos of there standards. But in consideration the it is an Austrailan brand they have to comply to Aust. standards while still complying to the other Countrys ADR laws

Shaun
2nd August 2006, 03:36 PM
Just how much mark up is in the SRi T or any new car for that matter.

MatsHolden
2nd August 2006, 03:42 PM
Nice mate. My old man's had his for 3 to 4 weeks and it's already had it's first (3000km) service! :eek:

Pom
2nd August 2006, 03:48 PM
With my 3k coming up, interested to know what they ended up doin/saying on your Dad's car Mats.....

MatsHolden
2nd August 2006, 04:02 PM
With my 3k coming up, interested to know what they ended up doin/saying on your Dad's car Mats.....

I'll let you know mate when I speak to him, it only went in today...

MatsHolden
2nd August 2006, 06:09 PM
Ok, well nothing was really said as it isn't exactly a service, more like a check up just to make sure everything is fine. They recalibrated the speedo via tech 2 as it was a bit out.

Pom
3rd August 2006, 07:22 AM
Ok - thanks Mats

Apex
3rd August 2006, 02:28 PM
Hey Nice car.

Spotted the Davie motors number plate saround, was there when your car turned up last friday!

Im after ther Black one, problem being its a demonstrator for the next month.

I also thought the pricing was funy as the top spec 1.8 5 door costs $39,990 NZD.

Thanks Graham.

Jai
3rd August 2006, 05:20 PM
the tyres have a recommended retail of $765 ea.
if u can buy them for $380 your doing well... i know how much the dealers buy those tyres for and its more than that.

someone asked how much was in the deal for an AH - T at full list price there is only $400 in the deal

nz-sri
3rd August 2006, 06:10 PM
Hey Nice car.

Spotted the Davie motors number plate saround, was there when your car turned up last friday!

Im after ther Black one, problem being its a demonstrator for the next month.

I also thought the pricing was funy as the top spec 1.8 5 door costs $39,990 NZD.

Thanks Graham.

I know the pricing seems odd but hey if holden want to loose money on the sri-t im all for helping them :)

looked at it on saturday paid for it sunday its just to easy

you wont be dissapointed they are great cars , i did like the black one which was my first choice but i have owned black cars before and just got tired of the whole cleaning thing so went with silver . i was told that i was the first one in NZ to register one might not be true but im taking the fame

keep us upto date with the purchase

Apex
3rd August 2006, 07:00 PM
You are the first person to register one in new zealand, good stuff!

Had a deposit down a month ago, but got stuffed around by my accountant and subsequently lost out on the black one!

Cant wait to get mine after seing yours last week, realy nice car, looks much better in the metal than pictured.

Its also strange that kiwi's dont get the option of a white SRi?

R3N
3rd August 2006, 07:34 PM

Had a deposit down a month ago, but got stuffed around by my accountant and subsequently lost out on the black one!

Cant wait to get mine after seing yours last week, realy nice car, looks much better in the metal than pictured.

Kiwis don't deserve a white SRi :p j/k

and wtf is up with the pricing, you paid 38k driveaway for the SRiT, yet the CDX is $38,995 + ORC?

bill142
3rd August 2006, 09:02 PM
Kiwis don't deserve a white SRi :p j/k

and wtf is up with the pricing, you paid 38k driveaway for the SRiT, yet the CDX is $38,995 + ORC?

I'd take the RRP with a grain of salt. My AH CDX had a list price of $29,000 according to the holden website. Dealers had them listed at between 23 - 24 and all up I ended up paying about 27 to put it on the road.

nz-sri
4th August 2006, 06:40 AM

Ah the peny drops

richard the sales guy told me the black one was sold when he called on friday , but when i looked at them saturday he said i had a choice of colours as the owner of the black one had some probs , you will just have to have words with that accountant :)

phat-dave
5th August 2006, 12:19 PM
jesus christ, i just got three quotes for replacement tyres on the astra (not that i need them but would like to know what theyre worth)... and i nearly choked

dunlop sp sports 01 - 225/40/18

beaurepaires - 434/ea
goodyear - 499
bob jane - 489

none in stock and would need to be specifically ordered ... no i didnt haggle because i dont actually need tyres but that is absolutely ridiculous fitting such expense tyres on a small car