PDA

View Full Version : WHO WANTS OPC STUFF????!!!!

FreeRide
4th May 2004, 05:36 PM
Righto, keep the noise down.

I have been in contact with Paul from redgriffinstyling.com, as many of you guys also have been (he told me). So is anyone interested in a group buy for astra OPC grilles??I am also getting a few assorted badges (sri blitz wheel caps, rear blitz badge and a coupla OPC badges for good measure :D )

pretty keen to get the show on the road (pardon the pun) so if u r interested just say the word.

Reuben

mr_astra_retired
4th May 2004, 05:43 PM
prices on the SRiT center caps please ,

Jass
4th May 2004, 05:52 PM
Id like get my hands on an OPC grill for the astra, prices please :D

Turblue
4th May 2004, 06:17 PM
OPC Grille for the Astra, wheel spinner caps and OPC badge ( I want MORE )..

OPL-20T
4th May 2004, 07:15 PM
i want the OPC rear badge $$$ plz :) and picture of wheel caps too plz.

Anonymous
4th May 2004, 07:51 PM
opc grille. definately

RFSRI
4th May 2004, 08:05 PM
i would love a grill i would pay top dollar just dont know where to buy one

The Sentinel
4th May 2004, 08:33 PM
I am also interested in the OPC grill for an Astra.
How much? 8)

FLY-SRi
4th May 2004, 09:12 PM
yer im up for the grill, how much?

sijay
4th May 2004, 09:51 PM
Nooooo..... everyone cant get the OPC grill that easy! many a day was spent by the letterbox waiting for mine to arrive from ole london town!!! :D

Im defntly up for the wheel caps (pending reasonable price).

Nem
4th May 2004, 10:52 PM
Yes please me too! (OPC Grill)

Cheers
Ben

gman
5th May 2004, 01:37 AM
I'll take an opc grill to please...wats the $$$$ ????

Nem
5th May 2004, 08:38 AM
I read somewhere that the OPC grills need to be modded for bonnet release. Is this fact or fiction? Dregger should know as he has one fitted I believe.

Cheers
Ben

My04SRi
5th May 2004, 11:28 AM
would there be an opc grill for a corsa? if so i want one and wat r the costs?

mr_astra_retired
5th May 2004, 11:35 AM
I read somewhere that the OPC grills need to be modded for bonnet release. Is this fact or fiction? Dregger should know as he has one fitted I believe.

Cheers
Ben

Mine fit with no hassles at all

Nem
5th May 2004, 11:56 AM

No mods?

sijay
5th May 2004, 08:49 PM

Cheers
Ben

when you pop the bonnet there is a safety catch that springs out, the hole in the grill doesnt line up with this and it gets stuck under the bonnet. Its no big deal requires a minor amount of jiggling and 9 times out of 10 it pops out.

FreeRide
6th May 2004, 03:14 PM
:oops:
Sorry, I have the prices for all the things i listed but they are in my inbox at work (cant access it over the net from home). I shall have it on here tomorrow (friday)arvo. Off the top of my head the badges and wheel caps were around 10-15 pound each but dont quote me.

From what Paul said to me, the more bits wanted, the cheaper he can probably (possibly) get them. Plus if we order 6 grilles then the postage drops dramatically.

he also sent me some jpegs of badges and wheel caps he has (anyone want chevy badges on an astra??) so i'll try to post them if i have the co-ordination.

FreeRide
6th May 2004, 03:30 PM
i would love a grill i would pay top dollar just dont know where to buy one

No need to pay top dolla, mi amigoe. It is 58 pounds and the irmsher is 89, i just checked the website... not sure what the current exchange rate is.

I also quoted their web address wrong. it is www.redgriffin.co.uk not the other crap that i wrote so you can look 4 yourself.

RFSRI
6th May 2004, 07:19 PM
do you know how much the discount on the opc grill will be cant imagine it will be too much as the 58 pounds is a great price and do you know if u can get the sri console airconditioning middle thingo cheaper to as mine has a dirty great scratch and holden quoted me $400 dollars :shock:

Anonymous
6th May 2004, 08:59 PM
so, when do you want final figures?

how do you want the cash?

I propose that all gorup buys be processed by the moderator of the forum.

I'm not saying that I don't trust you FreeRide, but I've seen people get ripped off before on forums before.

astra_city
9th May 2004, 02:37 AM
I'm quite interested in an OPC grille...
Don't know much about them though - I assume it will fit a '03 City?Reading the How-To on this site seems pretty straight forward fit.
I'm in Perth...would i just need to pay extra shipping costs?

If you could post up the price of the OPC Grille including shipping to Perth (approx) when you know it that would be awesome!

Cheers mate

PRC33Y
9th May 2004, 01:41 PM
I am about to order from Paul @ Red Griffin, but if you are ordering in the next month then o will get it through you. Just let everyone know the pricing & freight.

Cheers

Percy

FreeRide
10th May 2004, 03:38 PM
The prices are as follows:

hub cover (to suit all astra mags) 13 pounds
blitz badge for rear(astra) 6.90
OPC badge 12.50
OPC Grille (for astra g) 58 (as previously stated)

sorry for the delay but ive been pretty sick over the w/e

the postage dropped by about 20 pounds if we ordered 6 grilles (or more??) to around 20GBP (approx)

If you want the pictures of stuff email me at [email protected] and I will send them to you.

I am hoping to order asap (this week!??!), as i have not done a group buy b4 i am happy to do what the majority want. I can find out if we can all pay separately for our bits or i dont mind paying the lot & get the cash of you guys L8R if thats how its gotta be (provided it aint too 'spensive!). I guess you would just have to trust me on that one, autumn acid!

Nem
10th May 2004, 03:47 PM
i dont mind paying the lot & get the cash of you guys L8R

I'd suggest you take cash before ordering since people are likely to change their minds or stuff you about etc etc. Although I cant imagine that once these were in your posession in Au that they wouldnt sell like hotcakes anyways.

I also want other parts from RG besides the grill. Any chance of getting it all shipped together? Not so worried about price but if they whack on a discount I won't be disappointed. :D

Cheers
Ben

Cybulba
10th May 2004, 03:48 PM
was having a quick browse at the prices for some of the stuff on the redcliff site and found them to be a little pricy .. for instance the door pins for 2 is 20pounds. Yet u can get them from germany for 20 euro shipped to aust.. ??

heres the link i have also bought stuff off these guys and they are trust worthy..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40198&item=2476704959&rd=1

FreeRide
11th May 2004, 09:30 AM
Yes, hotcakes indeed!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm. sorry, had a hotcakes & maple syrup moment.

My plan is to ring them tonight about 6pm aest as it will be 9am gmt there just to sort a few FAQs some people have. It will be quicker that way...

The shipping per grille is 28pounds ea and will drop to 12pounds ea if there are 6+. I had my pounds/dollars muddled in the last post. any badges and the like are 6.95 postage (for the lot, not each)

Nem
12th May 2004, 12:45 PM
ssoooooo??? :) waz hapening?

Ben

FreeRide
14th May 2004, 09:44 PM
ssoooooo??? :) waz hapening?

Ben

Nightshift is happening, along with lack of sleep thereafter! I sent a few emails back and forth with Paul from redgrif about 2am this morning... he posted on here but had his post moved to 4 sale items or sumthin' - i havent looked there yet. Basically he stated that he was happy for us to pay him individually over the net or in one hit (we sort out the cash amoungst ourselves) whichever people wanted to do... I'm all for paying individually by visa.

I went to the post office a got a book about sending stuff all around australia. To send 1kg from sydney to darwin was the most expensive at $10.00 (plus $2.60 for every other kg...)to melbourne is $7.95 (+55cents per kg more) adelaide is $8.25 (+85c /each kg) perth is $9.70 (+$2.30) and brisvegas is $8.20 (+80c/kg). this is by standard post, express post negates doing a group buy- at least twice the price! we can sort that out later though...

hope it doesnt seem like im stuffing you guys around, this whole process is taking a bit longer (on my behalf) than i hoped.

R3N
9th August 2004, 02:04 AM
is this still going on? I'd like an OPC grill for tha G.

Sorry, i only found this site recently