PDA

View Full Version : Front spoiler

wishbone
19th July 2006, 10:42 PM
its been a long long long long time since i jumped on here..
i ran over a dead dog coz i didn't want to go head on into traffic and it was too late to stop. anyway.. my mattig front spoiler broke into pieces and i dont have one anymore. i've called the place where i got it a few years back, and the best they can give me is 340 on another one, not painted.

any suggestions? anyone want to see my car before it was hit just message me and i'll see if i can send you a picture! cool!

any help appreciated, specially in the melbourne (west) district. thanks!

Julz

CAL.16V
20th July 2006, 10:33 PM
ouch...

i can get you a rieger gtb front extension delivered to melbourne for less than that if your interested.,.. unpainted and fibregalss ready for paint

PaulyJ
22nd July 2006, 11:15 AM
Julz, I'll ask around for you, but post up your query in the Vic forums aswell, as thats where all stuff Vic is discussed, and you'll get more responses there. Register here (http://vic.opelaus.com/forum/).

wishbone
25th July 2006, 11:04 AM
cal.16v
sorry took a while to reanswer! yeah i may be interested how does it look?

CAL.16V
25th July 2006, 01:25 PM
http://www.opelaus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6982&highlight=%22astra+bodykits%22

scroll down and you will find it here..

i also have some pics of it actually fitted to peoples cars aswell if i can find them

wishbone
25th July 2006, 09:27 PM
IS IT STILL 240 dollars? and how would i have to pay you?

CAL.16V
26th July 2006, 01:56 AM
did you get my pm??

i said you can have it for $295 delivered unless you orgainise postage as postage normally costs me around $80ish to melbourne next day guaranteed so yoyu can have it for $220 or whatever it is plus postage..

payment by bank transfer or money order unless you have someone in sydney that can pay cash on delivery or if you have your own postage method that takes cod or whatever ..

postage via my method would be via air road direct