PDA

View Full Version : smelly car

reedaaron
11th July 2006, 10:25 PM
anybody got any good ways to get the smell of egg off a car? left my mates place tonight only to discover my car had been egged by someone...who was lucky i wasn't around when it happened... i just washed it all off and washed my car but it still stinks of friggin egg.. any ideas?

CJB
11th July 2006, 10:33 PM
I used my Mums Vax on a mates car and that cleaned it out.

Maybe take it to a detailer or get a steam cleaner and do that...

otherwise, apart from those fabric cleaners they sell at super cheap/auto barn etc, only time.

reedaaron
11th July 2006, 10:34 PM
well my dad owns a car detailing business...so if i really need to i'll get him to do a full detail... good thing we had the high pressure hose or i woulda had a hell of a time getting it off..

oh and its just on the outside...none made it into the car but it still stinks

EL BURITO
11th July 2006, 11:44 PM
yerr one of the managers at work gets his car egged every few days he uses bleach and "floor care" witch is a general detergent with a small amount of decreaser in it. But i dout u want to put degreaser on the out side of ya car it will fook up the paint, His car is a POS ford ute from the 80's

corsa2nv
12th July 2006, 01:01 AM
same thing happened to my mums AH, the week we got it... i was driving it at that stage, and some ****head to had a grudge against me decided to egg it. pretty funny seeing the person who egged the car has no clue that i know and some day he'll cop it with his crapy lil honda prelude. with bricks :D bl and hope it gets cleaned properly

blueraven
12th July 2006, 10:34 AM
toothpate...seriously :) some toothpaste mashed into a small wet towel will clean almost anything (its actually pretty scary how well it cleans stuff since we shove it in our mouths...)

its an old trick i learnt from my sailing and diving days, if anything stinks due to the sea/fish/vomit/guts etc...clean it with toothpaste :D minty fresh! :D

rjastra
12th July 2006, 10:39 AM
Frebreeze is your friend. Go to the supermarket and get some.

Dave
12th July 2006, 03:36 PM
I had someone attempt to piss on my astra, He saughta didnt do it after he saw me and guesed what id do to him. I still cleaned it to be safe though

MatsHolden
12th July 2006, 05:30 PM
Just be careful what you put on your paint! lol It may get rid of the smell but also may get rid of your paint or scratch it!:eek:

CJB
12th July 2006, 06:33 PM
I had someone attempt to piss on my astra, He saughta didnt do it after he saw me and guesed what id do to him. I still cleaned it to be safe though

I threw pi$$ on a persons car and it went IN the car - they used a steam cleaner to clean it and also a bucket of soapy water :)

Amazer
12th July 2006, 07:03 PM
a good bad odour killer is the one from Meguiars

works very well

it managed to kill the smell of vomit in the work van.

as for the outside I have no idea, other then polishing the car

Rob

Kimme
13th July 2006, 10:50 AM
-off topic a wee bit-
Burito, do you work at maccas?
-on topic-

Good luck getting the rid of the smell, i'm lucky enough to never had it done to me.

astro boy
13th July 2006, 02:58 PM
The best way to get the smell out is to catch the person doing it and administor one or more of the following moves:

The Bolivian ball soup - Drive your knee hard into the groin region of the thug. Make sure to **** your knee as far back as you can and use your hip to generate thrust.

Nigerian reach around – When standing side by side with the thug, lift you leg up as if kicking a football, but bend your knee and catch the thug in the groin with the back of your heel.

The “Hi, how ya doin” - Drive your knee into the thugs groin and don’t pull back. Just keep pushing them with your knee until their back hits a wall. Then just keep grinding you knee in place until you loose your balance.

The “Ask me how I’m doin?” – This move is only effective if the “Hi, how ya doin” has been administered on the thug repeatedly. Just pull your leg back a couple of inches while standing in front of the thug. This move should be enough to send the thug into the fetal position while holding their groin.

oneightoo
13th July 2006, 03:04 PM
would you then give them a dirty sanchez?

astro boy
13th July 2006, 04:04 PM
would you then give them a dirty sanchez?
probably not

EL BURITO
13th July 2006, 05:15 PM
-off topic a wee bit-
Burito, do you work at maccas?
-on topic-

Good luck getting the rid of the smell, i'm lucky enough to never had it done to me.
Yes i am a manager

oneightoo
13th July 2006, 05:19 PM
a mcmanager :D

EL BURITO
13th July 2006, 05:22 PM
a mcmanager :D
yes its true