PDA

View Full Version : Astra SRI Turbo in dealers?

JP Dyno
3rd May 2004, 04:29 PM
Anyone seen a new, Black Astra turbo in a dealer?
Im going to put a deposit and order as soon as the dealer can chase one up. Apparently they are getting hard to find now,

Dealer (Ballan Holden) is looking for one but i thought maybe one of you guys could've spotted one somewhere? (It will give me a better idea if I'm going to manage to get one or if i start looking at commodore equipe options...)

Nem
3rd May 2004, 04:38 PM
There's a blue one second hand on the block up here. Dunno how many kms though. Been there for a few weeks. Would have thought someone would have snapped it up.

Cheers
Ben

PaulTheBall
3rd May 2004, 04:43 PM
I thought I spotted a silver one at the front of the yard in Penfold Burwood (in Melbourne). It might have been sold, but they do have a large carpark underneath the building and could have one or two more in stock.

Rhino
3rd May 2004, 04:44 PM
Anyone seen a new, Black Astra turbo in a dealer?

I had to check again that you did actually say BLACK.

Keep on your toes ppl!

Anonymous
3rd May 2004, 05:15 PM
Heritage Holden Lilydale(Melb.) Had a Black on the Floor a few weeks ago, Along with a Sunrise Turbo Convertable.
Not sure if they still have it there.

JP Dyno
3rd May 2004, 08:51 PM
sounds like there still might be a couple out there.... maybe I'll be lucky *L*

Only interested in brand newies, Holden employee & Mastercard discounts dont apply to anything else.

damn i hope i find a black one...i really dont want silver...

imad4u
3rd May 2004, 09:48 PM
speak to a stock controller they should be able to tell ya where abouts one is in the country... if they want to be nice... the hard part is finding the nice person to do it :) dealer get the shits if they know that they have the car you want as they cant play ball with the price and try and rip ya off :mrgreen: good luck with the search

Jass
4th May 2004, 05:43 AM
I thought all turbo's had been sold

OPL-20T
4th May 2004, 10:24 AM
there is a silver one in suttons arncliffe and a silverone in united holden rockdale both in sydney...

i got my SRi-T in black and it was only one of 3 that they ha in syd at that time and that wasy in NOVEMBER last year.

good luck if u find a black one champ. but i'll keep looking :shock:

JP Dyno
4th May 2004, 04:16 PM
well, i rang a few guys around holden and a couple of dealers,
looks like there is only silver ones left (only 3 apparently *L*)

so I've put my money down and ordered one.

FLY-SRi
4th May 2004, 04:33 PM
When i bought my black turbo, there where only 13 sri-t throuhgout Aus, and these where varied in colors, i dont think that theres many left out there, the SRi-T is a limited only 600 came to Aus

Molky
5th May 2004, 11:58 AM
From latest reports, 'only' approx 450 have been sold so far, so theoretically there should still be approx 150 still floating around somewhere, scattered all over the country

Rhino
5th May 2004, 01:44 PM
Was speaking to my Sales Manager and he said that they only get one a month.

Not because they only want one but that is the rate at which they are being released/imported.

So that 150 may still be waiting to land on our fair shores?!

Molky
5th May 2004, 03:58 PM
I was under the impression the last shipment had arrived late Feb/early March (built december) But they could still be getting their compliance plates etc. Plus the fact that there's approx 350 Holden dealers in Australia, 150 left would make them pretty rare.

JP Dyno
5th May 2004, 04:25 PM
strange though, cos apprently the silver one i have ordered is coming from sydney. So its not like they are just looking at what local dealers have got.

FLY-SRi
6th May 2004, 08:40 PM
ahh that explains it, there was only 13 in aus wen i got mine, not 13 left

SydneySRi
8th May 2004, 06:52 AM
The silver one on the stand out the front of Suttons, Arncliffe isn't there anymore. Maybe it's on it's way to you. :?

JP Dyno
8th May 2004, 08:52 AM
mwahahaha WOOHOO!