PDA

View Full Version : Heya From KrystalX

krystalx
4th July 2006, 12:42 AM
Heya New Member Here........

Hey guys, just thought i would introduce myself i am krystalx aka Shaun i have recently bought my first astra which is 12 months old. It is a CDX AH and its currently stock.

I am really intrested if there is a din replacment for the front console so i can put in my alpine system for the kids to have dvd in the back. if anyone has info on this please let me know

Here are some pics......

http://www.toxickrystal.com/astra1.jpg

http://www.toxickrystal.com/astra2.jpg

http://www.toxickrystal.com/astra4.jpg

btm
4th July 2006, 08:32 AM
welcome the the site shaun!

nice car, you should find plenty of info on here soon :)

oneightoo
4th July 2006, 09:09 AM
welcome shaun, what state are u from?

CJB
4th July 2006, 09:16 AM
Judging by the plates I'd go with Victoria... but then I see a carsales.com logo :p

welcome shaun! :)

krystalx
4th July 2006, 10:13 AM
Hey guys,

yer i am from good old freeze ya tits of victoria. i reside around the berwick area.

Is there not many ah drivers on here? melbourne cruise pics show no ah cars?

shaun

CJB
4th July 2006, 10:16 AM
I dont think Vic has a great deal of AH drivers??? :confused:

You will wanna be hooked up with Pauly, he is the Vic admin dude, and he has a sweet ride :)

krystalx
4th July 2006, 10:24 AM
Well where is this admin bloke, show yourself frmo behind the curtain

:)

MatsHolden
4th July 2006, 10:45 AM
Hey mate, welcome! There is at least one AH Astra with the Vic OpelAus club, came on the last cruise and it's from Berwick too! You can see some pics of it at our last cruise here http://www.opelaus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9234. Make sure you join up on the Victoria site if you havn't already and hopefully we'll see you at a cruise!

Cheers
Mat

krystalx
4th July 2006, 12:16 PM
Heya,

Matt, yer i already have joined up .. pretty quiet though .. i migrated accross from the wrx club and thats a very busy club over there.

So is there any places where you can get mods,ice,rice,howtos for the astra ah yet ?

cheers
shaun :D

Kate_SRI
4th July 2006, 12:24 PM
hey Krystalx, welcome to the site....

Carshine (carshine.com.au) only have body kits at the moment, but if you get in contact with them they may be able to import some more accessories for you.....

Good luck with the mods, and by the way nice car =)

also have a look on astranation.com its a national astra forum so there should be a heap of info on there for you....

CJB
4th July 2006, 12:42 PM
Well where is this admin bloke, show yourself frmo behind the curtain

:)
PaulyJ reveals himself when least expected :D

Patience... patience! Good things come to those who wait. :p

InsaneAsylum
4th July 2006, 12:47 PM
hi Krystal

a/s/l??? like to chat???

hahah oh **** you're a guy :p

MatsHolden
4th July 2006, 12:51 PM
Heya,

Matt, yer i already have joined up .. pretty quiet though .. i migrated accross from the wrx club and thats a very busy club over there.

So is there any places where you can get mods,ice,rice,howtos for the astra ah yet ?

cheers
shaun :D

Yeh this is the main site which is where most of the threads happen, the Vic site is mainly for cruise organisation and local stuff, keep in mind that WRX's are slightly more popular! lol:D

You will soon realise that it is very difficult to obtain aftermarket parts for the Opels in Aus as all the stuff is made in Europe. You could try carshine as Kate said but I would stay away from them if you can as they charge rediculous amounts. For engine modifications you could contact Walkinshaw Performance (www.walkinshawperformance.com.au (http://www.walkinshawperformance.com.au)) one of their project cars is an AH Astra, so they may be able to help you there. Quite a few people on the main OpelAus site (this site) have AH Astras, so just have a search and you'll most likely find some interesting stuff... ie. one of the guys has got 20" rims on his AH!

Anyway hope that helps mate.

Cheers
Mat

CJB
4th July 2006, 12:53 PM
hi Krystal

a/s/l??? like to chat???

hahah oh **** you're a guy :p

I have met a girl named Shaun before.

You cant judge by names anymore :p

But chances are, yes a guy Insane... hahaha.

krystalx
4th July 2006, 01:03 PM
Crispy,
I am a guy mate im 27/male/s.e. melbourne wana cyber ? j/k ! :D

The rest,
Thanks for the info guys i will make some calls, i also need tint at 35% who will do it for me and at what cost... that i will be getting this week if anyone has tips otherwise it will be tint professor or similar.

i have 9,005kms on the clock am i due to get a squeeky seat? ;)

cheers
shaun

MatsHolden
4th July 2006, 01:10 PM
Crispy,

The rest,
Thanks for the info guys i will make some calls, i also need tint at 35% who will do it for me and at what cost... that i will be getting this week if anyone has tips otherwise it will be tint professor or similar.

i have 9,005kms on the clock am i due to get a squeeky seat? ;)

cheers
shaun

For tint mate, i'd reccomend Tint-a-car in Mornington. Had mine done in darkest legal there for $300. Did a beautiful flawless job on it.

InsaneAsylum
4th July 2006, 01:13 PM
For tint mate, i'd reccomend Tint-a-car in Mornington. Had mine done in darkest legal there for $300. Did a beautiful flawless job on it.

agreed, you can't go past tint-a-car

make sure it's "formula 1" tint

mine is 6 years old and still looks like it was done yesterday

CJB
4th July 2006, 01:33 PM
Crispy,

Um, im a bit busy atm, but how about we pencil in 7pm?

btw, 20/male/Ipswich QLD :p

:p

hahaha

ok, enough crap from me, welcome mate.

PaulyJ
4th July 2006, 08:11 PM
Ok ok i'm here...
Fark, its the biggest buildup i've had.
Dude, welcome to the site. I see you've already joined upto the Vic site, good to here.
There is another AH driver on there, and in Berwick too. His name is George (romanian_rambo), and he's started modding his already.

We've got a cruise coming up at the end of the month, so bring the wife n kiddies too.
Hopefully i'll be off the crutches by then, and maybe do some more driving (loss of licence - dont ask hehehe)

Anyways, enjoy it here, and we'll catch up soon.

Take care

Paul
Vic Admin

p.s. i'm 24/m/endeavour hills
i like sunny hops along the beach and reading poetry under a large oak tree...
hahaha these painkillers are playin with my head...

CJB
4th July 2006, 10:28 PM
Ok ok i'm here...
Fark, its the biggest buildup i've had.

You love it, dont deny it :p

PaulyJ
4th July 2006, 10:35 PM
i just feel so loved thats all... hahaha

krystalx
8th July 2006, 02:02 PM
Hey Guys,

just picked up my car from tint-a-car, i looked at the formula 1 and the midnight express and they had a special deal on the midnight express tint with a $50 fuel card .. so i got it and i think it just makes the car look the piece now. I really like it.

Thanks for the help on that when the cameras charged i will take some pics tomorrow.

Cheers
Shaun

MatsHolden
8th July 2006, 02:51 PM
Hey Guys,

just picked up my car from tint-a-car, i looked at the formula 1 and the midnight express and they had a special deal on the midnight express tint with a $50 fuel card .. so i got it and i think it just makes the car look the piece now. I really like it.

Thanks for the help on that when the cameras charged i will take some pics tomorrow.

Cheers
Shaun

Good to hear mate. Yeh I got the midnight express on mine and it came up a treat.

mark_hamilton
17th July 2006, 10:46 PM
hi there welcome to the site :D :D :D