PDA

View Full Version : astra.com or opel.com

Anonymous
2nd May 2004, 01:11 AM
is this an astra site or an opel site?lotsa pics of astra or r u being bias ? or u dont like corsa?

anicorsa
2nd May 2004, 01:18 AM
Those Astra owners are just Jealous... :wink:

Anonymous
2nd May 2004, 01:24 AM
Those Astra owners are just Jealous... :wink:whats worst than being up a astra? a corsa ! he he he /

__Smudge__
2nd May 2004, 05:02 AM
veccy's rule :twisted:

InsaneAsylum
2nd May 2004, 09:53 AM
yeah try owning a vectra.... it's all astra this astra that corsa this corsa that :P :P

DrDevil
2nd May 2004, 12:54 PM
us Corsa and Vectra drivers are here, u just have to look a bit harder 8)

Aus-SRi
2nd May 2004, 01:13 PM
if u are referreing to the mainpage its only temporary as everyone has been told, if anyone wished to voulenteer to create one, by all means email the pic to one of the moderators and we will be more than happy to put it up there.....

DrDevil
2nd May 2004, 01:16 PM
if u are referreing to the mainpage its only temporary as everyone has been told, if anyone wished to voulenteer to create one, by all means email the pic to one of the moderators and we will be more than happy to put it up there.....
someone needs to put a cruise picture up there instead - hopefully something with astras, corsas, vectras and calibras (and possible a zafira)

either that or someone can go down to their local holden dealership and take a photo :mrgreen:

Anonymous
2nd May 2004, 02:00 PM
From What I've heard(Don't wanna Start a War Here)
CorsaSport Boycotted this Organisation Long ago(EzBoard,Yahoo Days),'
Long B4 MSN & The Other HardwareBoB Forum.
So that explains why theres a Shortage of Corsa Owners Here.
As for Vectras, You Tell me and We'll Both know.
All I can put down to the Dismal Veccy Owners here is, Most Owners aren't into the Car Scene. As For Calibras. Not many were Sold, So Ya won't expect to find Many Around. Considering a Holden Wrecker in Morrabin(Melb.) in 1999-2000 had 100 of them in Bits.
Sorry if I offended, But thats the Bottom Line.
Peace Out :D

Degen-Astra
2nd May 2004, 02:14 PM
I think also the large volume of sales of Astras as well...they were the top selling small/mid car in Australia for a number of months a few years ago.

For the start i was thinking of a flash intro...with a corsa, calibra, astra, vectra and zafira in the sequence.

dug74
2nd May 2004, 03:16 PM
Vectra owner here and proud of it..

I guess they just cant afford the luxury of a vectra.....but its ok to have 2nd best <astra> :lol:

TheGuest
2nd May 2004, 03:19 PM
is this an astra site or an opel site?lotsa pics of astra or r u being bias ? or u dont like corsa?

does it really matter what pictures are up?

They are all opel...

frankie9fingers
2nd May 2004, 08:50 PM
There's only 1 zafira in the club so far. And i agree with Degen's idea. anyone know how to create a flash file?