PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here got these?

imay
28th June 2006, 10:07 PM
I'm into bling and found these on eBay http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&item=130001893458&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Anyone on here got them or have opinions on them? Wife likes the Holden emblem and insists it stays on the grille. I like a plain badgeless chrome grille and I'm prepared to compromise to keep the peace, but I'd like to see more pix before getting serious. Any help?

btm
29th June 2006, 08:27 AM
from memory R3N did some different photoshops of different looks of his astra's grill. ie with different variations of bling.

i'd shoot him a PM maybe :)

gemstar_007
29th June 2006, 09:04 AM
Kate_Sri has a chrome grille.... Looks Hot!!! ask her think its diff tho..

Wraith
29th June 2006, 01:27 PM
mmmm, interesting Imay, looks good, I think it will probably look better without the emblem though.

Would look pretty shmick on a silver convertible, I'd consider it if I wasn't replacing my front bar, that style grille won't suit anymore.

R3N
29th June 2006, 01:42 PM
I'd say if you were into the finer details you wouldn't be happy with this... can't see it being a perfect fit. What you could do however is get your current grill chrome painted... I'd imagine it would be the same price.