PDA

View Full Version : RPG, Opel $$ etc...

Turblue
2nd May 2004, 01:07 AM
Hey all...

My eyes hurt... Must be getting late......

Anyway, I have been playing a bit, and I found some documentation on the RPG (Role Playing Game). So here we go...

1: New topics and replies get opel dollars. I have increased the amount you get, so you DO NOT need to post whore to get money.

2: PvP means Player versus Player. I guess you have all figured that out.

3: The Shop. This is where you can stock up on stuff. More things are there now. More to come.....

4: Grab an Arena Ticket from the Opelarama shop. This allows entry to the Battle Arena. You will find the battle arena in Headquarters.

5: If you can't use/buy something, it's because you are not a high enough level.

Have a fiddle and play.

BTW, if you are not interested in this stuff, that's OK. You do not have to participate. It is just something different for people to play with.

If something is missing or doesn't work, don't panic. I'm not programming all night..!!! I do have a life.

Turblue
2nd May 2004, 11:12 AM
Damm.....!!!!

The more I look into how this works, the more my head hurts....!!!

I reckon I can "opelize" it. But it will take a bit of work Can anyone suggest race/character names based on opel models..??

Such as: Corsans, Astralites, Turbons...etc..

This is all for a bit of fun... :P

DrDevil
2nd May 2004, 01:09 PM
looks pretty good so far

thanks Turblue

Nem
25th May 2004, 12:44 PM
5: If you can't use/buy something, it's because you are not a high enough level.

Is that why I cant use a healing seed? "No such item"

Ben

Turblue
25th May 2004, 01:00 PM
:bang:

dug74
25th May 2004, 01:56 PM
how about an option where you can cancel a PvP fight becoz i have been waiting for about 3 weeks now for the fellow opponent to fight me, we are half way through the game and im over it...wanna quit and fight someone who at least wants to fight.

Dee
25th May 2004, 02:20 PM
yeah what doug said.... ive been in a fight with TBird for ages and we have hit each other once i think....

Turblue
25th May 2004, 04:09 PM
I have to log into the actual Forum mysql database, find the fight and delete it. I have no flaming idea how to create/program a link to do it. Sorry...

PM if you want out of a PvP, and I will take care of it.

Dee
27th May 2004, 11:22 AM
i bought 2 dragon swords cos i couldnt use my first one.... how do i sell them back... so i can wait til im allowed to use them...

Nem
27th May 2004, 12:40 PM
i bought 2 dragon swords cos i couldnt use my first one.... how do i sell them back... so i can wait til im allowed to use them...
Click on "My Inventory" and then the item you want to sell.
Ben

Dee
27th May 2004, 02:35 PM
there is no sell option.... only buy.... :(

Nem
27th May 2004, 02:59 PM
there is no sell option.... only buy.... :(

click on the item in your inventory you want to sell then click on sell item.

Ben

Dee
27th May 2004, 03:44 PM
its not working....

i open my inventory and click on the item and it goes to here straight away..... there is nothing there to sell it

Turblue
27th May 2004, 04:41 PM
Gee.....

Goto the shop, and select the item you want to sell..... :bang:

Seus
30th May 2004, 08:34 PM
why do i have no dollars, i can't buy anything :?
t
EDIT: they seem to have doubled overnight

Dee
1st June 2004, 08:15 AM
Click on "My Inventory" and then the item you want to sell.
Ben

you cant do it that way.... stay well away from "My Inventory"... just go to the shop and sell it that way :)

thanks for the help anyway

Nem
1st June 2004, 03:36 PM
Now that Im a knight I cant see my player icon in the Arena. :(

Ben

Turblue
1st June 2004, 07:09 PM
Knight images are now fixed.....