PDA

View Full Version : Supporting OPELAUS.COM

superviza
15th June 2006, 09:34 AM
Howdy,

Im a "Supporter" of this site both spitirualy and donation wise :)

However when i log in i still get a page telling me "Have i thought about supporting opelaus.com" or somthing like that....

Im guessing this should be turned off for paid accounts ?

Not a biggie, just a observation....

:)

Turblue
15th June 2006, 10:12 AM
Geez..... It's website week.....!!!! :)

The page you are talking about is the redirect. It is a function of the vBulletin forum system. I don't know how that redirect can be stopped. Cool so far.??

Now the "Have you thought...." is a phrase that I programmed into the forum. That phrase is then coded into the redirect. The forum does not allow for selective phrases or cancelling of the redirect page. Sorry.

superviza
15th June 2006, 11:09 AM
Geez..... It's website week.....!!!! :)

The page you are talking about is the redirect. It is a function of the vBulletin forum system. I don't know how that redirect can be stopped. Cool so far.??

Now the "Have you thought...." is a phrase that I programmed into the forum. That phrase is then coded into the redirect. The forum does not allow for selective phrases or cancelling of the redirect page. Sorry.

:D Not a problem... basically im bored at work and wanted to post a thread about somthing :)

btm
15th June 2006, 01:15 PM
:D Not a problem... basically im bored at work and wanted to post a thread about somthing :)
you should visit the 'bored' thread then... but be warned... once you go in you may never return... :D

CJB
15th June 2006, 03:19 PM
you should visit the 'bored' thread then... but be warned... once you go in you may never return... :D
Where would be without that thread :p