PDA

View Full Version : Re: Honda Accord EURO Cop Car!!!

ope126
14th June 2006, 05:00 PM
That's right!!!

I was driving along Old Cleveland Road (Brisbane) this afternoon at 2.56pm, when I noticed a (Old Style) 2004 Honda Accord EURO Graphite colour had pulled over a white WRX wagon. The Honda had red and blue flashing lights from the rear parcel shelf.
There was a cop talking to the guy in the WRX.

Talk about stealth! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Are cops now using standard cars, non commodore/falcons for cop cars?

Has anyone else seen this car?

Glenn

MatsHolden
14th June 2006, 05:10 PM
Yeh cops do use less conspicuous unmarked cars these days. There isn't a lot of them around, but they are there. I've seen a couple of unmarked Magnas in Vic and apparently there are unmarked 380's getting around the ACT. Also i've seen them on umarked Ducatti motorcycles! haha That really surprised me!

MK
14th June 2006, 05:26 PM
That's true for years Police services around Australia used other than Australian made cars (Commodore and Falcon)
i got pulled over, ages ago, by a cop in a red Nissan Pulsar SSS (the last of the SSS) around Mascot Airport area.
in the eighties highway patrol cars were Mitsubishi Cordia Turbo and service cars around the city areas can be Magnas, Camrys, Corollas and even Astras...

tmov81
14th June 2006, 07:06 PM
ive seen marked PT Cruiser, Beetle, Volvo S40 wagon, Honda CRV

seen unmarked Subaru Outback, Magna VRX (the 4wd one i think its VRX?)

CAL.16V
14th June 2006, 07:27 PM
had a copper about 3 weeks ago in a new lancer vrx tail gating me.. i changed lanes just after the lights and seen him speed up a bit.. he was pissing me off a bit so i downchanged and blew him away ... he cought up to me as i slowed down and he was flashing his badge at his window...

shat myself but it was dark and in traffic so pretended that i didnt see what he was holding and ducked in behind him and turned off lol... think i'm very lucky

Lucky_Astra06
14th June 2006, 10:01 PM
my cousins mate is a coppa who's stationed at the rocks and drives an old Pajero thats fitted with a siren and strobe lights that he uses.
Paddo police station use a white Tarago van for transporting cops to events like da footy also saw them pull ova a car on oxford st while ago.
There's also a grey Saab 93 with police stickers on the doors that sum old fart drives round bondi sometimes...

btm
15th June 2006, 09:42 AM
I've been pulled over by a copper in a RAV4...

EL BURITO
15th June 2006, 02:51 PM
yerr i seen a gold Tarargo in Karratha. Also there was a coper in an old mishabishi Sigma at Scarbs about a year ago. And the TRG copers in Ballajura have a Patrol turbo with blacked out windows, think its had some mojor endgine work seeing it case an SS down a main road was very amusing

Jass
16th June 2006, 09:59 AM
I'm just waiting to see a copy driving one of those stupid match box cars

S.M.A.R.T!

oneightoo
16th June 2006, 02:04 PM
i'd love to see a cop in a leyland p76

corsa2nv
16th June 2006, 02:07 PM
around whetherill park area, theres an sti cop car, a magna 4wd, and a red alfa romeo coupe, the 156 gt 2 door one :) looks hot