PDA

View Full Version : Mechanic!

Kimme
14th June 2006, 08:55 AM
Okay, time to get the damn thing fixed!

Anyone know some good mechanics in the Sydney area, that won't look at me like an alien when i talk to them about cars...

<rant>
I mean like i was explaining the current problem to the mechanic yesterday, and he goes hrmmm "Can you get the guy who spotted it to come talk to me please, have to know before i give you a quote"

I think it was a brush off really.. cause it's leaking water, could have pressure tested it and would have found it straight away. The guy who fixed my car is not going to be able to tell him anymore then i will, cause you can't see the crack without taking parts off.. *sigh*
</rant>

So.. anyone know any good mechanics? :p

dustbug
14th June 2006, 01:11 PM
Hey,

The one our family goes to is in Pagewood/Maroubra.

The guy who owns it lives next door to us. Good mechanic. He used to do mechanics for rally driving.

Corner of Maroubra Rd & Bunnerong Rd. In service station opposite KFC.

Good luck

EL BURITO
14th June 2006, 01:16 PM
pm Mr Corsa he already offered to have a look at it for ya

Kimme
14th June 2006, 01:17 PM
Yeah I know, but I think this problem is a little out of his league.. Or at least thats the impression I'm getting.

tmov81
14th June 2006, 01:45 PM
Yeah I know, but I think this problem is a little out of his league.. Or at least thats the impression I'm getting.
ye of little faith

pred8r
14th June 2006, 03:33 PM
even if he cant fix, he may have valid advice/suggestions on the how to fix.

kirssn
14th June 2006, 06:55 PM
i know of one that would probably have a look it for you. if you want details, pm me and i'll give his number