PDA

View Full Version : I'll be in Melbourne

Captjono
10th June 2006, 12:18 PM
Just thought I would put up a quick post to say that I'm in Melbourne for the long weekend, to see my new niece.

So I'll keep an eye open for all of you!!!! If you see some guy hanging out of a window waving, looking like an idiot...that'll prob be me!!!

Man it's cold here!!!

MatsHolden
10th June 2006, 12:31 PM
Man it's cold here!!!

Our cars love it here!

beep beep sri
10th June 2006, 12:33 PM
yeah gotta say my cars runing sweet at the moment. where about are you going to be in melbourne?

Captjono
10th June 2006, 02:50 PM
My sister lives in Hillside...I can see calder park raceway from the window I'm typing at!

MatsHolden
10th June 2006, 03:15 PM
Getting back onto the cold issue, I went out before and the car had half warmed up and I was sitting with the engine idling waiting for someone and the temp gauge needle dropped back to Cold whilst the engine was running haha.

PaulyJ
12th June 2006, 01:09 PM
Welcome to Melbourne Cap'n!
As i'm typing this, i know you're at Wayne house, playing with your turbo's... I would come over and say hello but there are 2 factors not allowing me to:
1) my licence is suspended so i cant drive
2) have to study for my exams.

Hope you have a good time here, and we'll definately catch up next time you come done.

Take care
Paul

oneightoo
12th June 2006, 01:26 PM
watch out for those pesky hook turns!!

beep beep sri
12th June 2006, 01:33 PM
ive never ever done a hook turn and ive lived in melbourne all my life and had my licence for almost 8 years. the only place you have to do them is smack bang in the middle of the city and who drives around the city these days just catch a tram.

Turblue
12th June 2006, 02:51 PM
Captjono: It is was great to meet you, and I'll say hello next time I'm up in Sydney.

I hope you got back ok.!! Good luck with your future projects.

MatsHolden
12th June 2006, 06:02 PM
watch out for those pesky hook turns!!

lol they're easy mate.

Captjono
14th June 2006, 07:05 PM
Captjono: It is was great to meet you, and I'll say hello next time I'm up in Sydney.

I hope you got back ok.!! Good luck with your future projects.

Yep...the sat nav decided I was allowed to use toll roads on the way home! So no probs at all!

Was great to catch up! Thanx 4 the little burn in ur car...something to aspire to!!!

I'm seriously thinking of moving to Melb. Up here in Syd, I'm in a 1 1/2 bedroom shoe-box and paying $210 a week. My Sis and bro in-law are in a free standing 3 bedroom house, 1/2 hour out of Melb. city, and pay $190!!! ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Anyhoo...make sure u give me a buzz if you r in Syd. I'm sure I'll be down again to visit my new, cute little niece!!!