PDA

View Full Version : UPDATED: Holden website for Astra CDTi and SRi

Red AH SRI T
9th June 2006, 10:03 AM
http://www.holden.com.au/www-holden/action/vehicleentry?vehicleid=26

BTW, don't you just love the chop they have done to put the CDXi wheels on to the CDX coupe?!!

Poor form!!!!

Red AH SRI T
9th June 2006, 12:18 PM
you can see pics of the SRi here

http://www.holden.com.au/images/sc18_downloads/brochures/Astra.pdf

MatsHolden
9th June 2006, 12:52 PM
The SRi's front bar looks nice, more aggressive. Only comes in three colours though; white, silver and black. Doesn't worry me as one of those three colours would be what I would choose anyway but thought they would have had at least one 'colour'. Anyway looks great.

R3N
9th June 2006, 01:48 PM
so the SRiT gets a whole new front bar? think that's so much better than just the add-on lips thats available to the regular coupes.

but what front bar is that? the SRiTs in the UK just have the add-on lips as shown on the "previous" pics of the H SRiT here

Red AH SRI T
9th June 2006, 01:56 PM
the front bar, i beleive is the same as the VXR

the rear bar has changed also, it has ROUND fog lights, instead of the long skinny ones on the regular coupes, and the rear bar is a different shape.

Notice also the Vauxhall grille.
Holden must be doing this on all "sports" models now

Tigra, SRi and VXR will all have the V grille

sasrit
9th June 2006, 02:02 PM
will be interesting to see how quick the Sri is, the specs say it weighs 1400kg where the '03 is 1280kg, same 147kw and a little more torque.........6 speed box may help but I can't see it doing better than mid 15's just like the XR5........look forward to someone on the forum having a drive.

EL BURITO
9th June 2006, 02:32 PM
Ok i like that i want one looks so much better than the lip kit. Shame there is no actual Colours in the line up.

Red AH SRI T
12th June 2006, 03:45 PM
first review of Astra CDTi

http://www.carpoint.com.au/car-review/1823082.aspx

SSS_Hoon
12th June 2006, 04:47 PM
the door trim arm rest things look identical to that of the GTI....

i still not a big fan of the interior though......

right price range though i guess i also think it will be mid to low 15's for sure...but with a few mods mid 14's i would say.

SSS_Hoon

EL BURITO
12th June 2006, 05:31 PM
i was under the impression that when leather was an optional extra on all Astra models now

Red AH SRI T
13th June 2006, 03:53 PM
Heater leather seats are standard in CDX and SRi Coupes, an option on CDX hatch, not available on Any CD model or CDX wagon.

MK
13th June 2006, 05:30 PM
Heater leather seats are standard in CDX and SRi Coupes, an option on CDX hatch, not available on Any CD model or CDX wagon.

Hi Black AH CDX, typo? Did you mean to write that heated leather seats were available on the new CDTi and SRi and are option on the CDX Hatch?

what about the CDX Coupe (honestly that name is missused by so many manufacturers - Coupe is a name for a car with two doors only - our Astra has three doors - but that's another topic) are heated leather seats available on this model, even as an optional extra?

cheers

MatsHolden
13th June 2006, 05:35 PM
Hi Black AH CDX, typo? Did you mean to write that heated leather seats were available on the new CDTi and SRi and are option on the CDX Hatch?

what about the CDX Coupe (honestly that name is missused by so many manufacturers - Coupe is a name for a car with two doors only - our Astra has three doors - but that's another topic) are heated leather seats available on this model, even as an optional extra?

cheers

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a typo. He said that heated leather seats are standard on the CDX COUPE but an option on the CDX HATCH.

Red AH SRI T
13th June 2006, 08:55 PM
All CD models: Not Available
CDX Hatch: Option
CDX Coupe: Standard
CDX Wagon: Not Available
CDTi: Not Available
SRi: Standard

corsa2nv
13th June 2006, 09:27 PM
why did they change the engines in the auto and the manual :S for the CDTI

EL BURITO
13th June 2006, 09:41 PM
probly to try and make more money.

there sare the 2 options available in both man and auto in the UK

as well is should be called a sports hatch seeing they are givin us the Vaux grill to

Red AH SRI T
14th June 2006, 01:23 PM
Reviews of the CDTi and SRi can be found on www.carpoint.com.au and www.goauto.com.au

MatsHolden
14th June 2006, 01:39 PM
Impressive write up on the SRi.