PDA

View Full Version : Not a happy camper

oneightoo
8th June 2006, 09:26 PM
Went to my car tonight, to go to the shops.. and what do i see?? some prick has stolen my opel flash.. grrrr.. they used a crewdriver, big dents and paint is chipper right off.. like for fukcs sake! if ya gonna steal at least dont destroy the friggen paint work..

/end rant

one2have
8th June 2006, 10:32 PM
Went to my car tonight, to go to the shops.. and what do i see?? some prick has stolen my opel flash.. grrrr.. they used a crewdriver, big dents and paint is chipper right off.. like for fukcs sake! if ya gonna steal at least dont destroy the friggen paint work..

/end rant

Thats terrible news man - I'm feeling your pain. I'd love to catch one of those pricks and debadge them of their testicles.

ultim8DTM5
8th June 2006, 10:45 PM
Not as bad as when I came back from the shops (where I worked) to find someone had decorated my entire front end with a bottle of liquid paper - and my car is black.

oneightoo
8th June 2006, 10:50 PM
oh that sucks..

EL BURITO
9th June 2006, 03:41 AM
that makes me really angery some ppl have no respect

btm
9th June 2006, 08:29 AM
sh!t man... no good, no good at all...

InsaneAsylum
9th June 2006, 08:54 AM
it could have been worse, they could have stolen your car and left an opel flash where your car was parked :)

serisously though, it's a pretty crap thing to happen, on principal at least

Red AH SRI T
9th June 2006, 09:39 AM
what a fuc.ked up thing to have happen :(

Kate_SRI
9th June 2006, 09:51 AM
some people dont understand how people feel about their cars, my biggest pet hate is people who slam their doors into your car grrrrrr I am personally a victim of this, and it left a dint =(

I would love to dint their face =)

CJB
9th June 2006, 10:40 AM
Oh Matchu.... :(

Im sorry man.

Real sorry. :(

tmov81
9th June 2006, 11:28 AM
you need to put another one on and park your car in the same spot... and wait for them to strike again... and then kill them... crispy style

CJB
9th June 2006, 11:36 AM
you need to put another one on and park your car in the same spot... and wait for them to strike again... and then kill them... crispy style

crispy style :confused:

Red AH SRI T
9th June 2006, 11:45 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

oneightoo
9th June 2006, 01:17 PM
i want to punch them thru their stomachs and pull out the goddam spine!

CJB
9th June 2006, 01:22 PM

1 problem with that...

they are spineless!

tmov81
9th June 2006, 01:31 PM
ROFL!!!

I LIVE TO SEE YOU EAT THAT CONTRACT KILLIAN

BUT I HOPE YOU LEAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR MY FIST BECAUSE IM GOING TO RAM IT INTO YOUR STOMACH AND BREAK YOUR GAWDAMMN SPIIIINNNNEEEEEEEEE

one2have
9th June 2006, 08:05 PM
ROFL!!!

I LIVE TO SEE YOU EAT THAT CONTRACT KILLIAN

BUT I HOPE YOU LEAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR MY FIST BECAUSE IM GOING TO RAM IT INTO YOUR STOMACH AND BREAK YOUR GAWDAMMN SPIIIINNNNEEEEEEEEE

KILLIAN... THIS IS SUBZERO.. NOW.. PLAIN ZERO...

tmov81
9th June 2006, 08:13 PM
KILLIAN... THIS IS SUBZERO.. NOW.. PLAIN ZERO...
omg classic :p

love that movie... i think i might go watch it :D

R3N
9th June 2006, 09:10 PM
hey tmov81... is that a pic of "the monk" in your avatar?

tmov81
9th June 2006, 11:01 PM
hey tmov81... is that a pic of "the monk" in your avatar?
yup :) :) :)

localhost
10th June 2006, 08:40 PM
I can relate to that...

Couple of months ago I put some second hand chrome sticker in my ASTRA's Fuel Lid Flap and guess what that night as well the whole Fuel Lid Flap is missing including the fuel Cap. I don't know if it is a coincedence or what... (I'm on street parking before)

What I'm thinking is someone lost their Fuel Cap whilst filling petrol and instead of buying a new one for $12 they pinch it from someone else instead. And the worst thing is the fuel lid flap that they break co'z $99 no paint yet just a primer... dang!

JohnBu
13th June 2006, 10:01 AM
sorry to hear..

but thats one of the reasons i dont want to change the holden ones..

my car is at in public car parking alot, dont want to attract too much attention.