PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

SKM_87
15th May 2006, 11:51 AM
hi everyone, just found your site looking for ways to toy with my barina. Its a 2002 SRi model. Little bout myself, i am from albury/wodonga (****hole) at current, originally a sandgroper but reasons made me move to this side of the country. im a go-kart racer and some experience in cars, mainly formula ford which i tested last year for a few months and will be drivin next year.
have a good one........

btm
15th May 2006, 11:55 AM
welsome to the site mate

go the dong!! i had a memorable night down there a few weeks ago...

enjoy! :)

lowey22
15th May 2006, 12:04 PM
welcome :)

what are you wanting to do to our car: power increase, looks, handling or of the above!?

MatsHolden
15th May 2006, 01:54 PM
Welcome mate, I use to race karts too, but got too $$$, so just looking at club tarmac rally's and hillclimbs now. So Albury Wodonga, do you classify yourself as a Vic or NSW bloke? lol Anyway good luck with the racing, and enjoy the site!

Cheers
Mat

gemstar_007
15th May 2006, 02:09 PM
hello...... :D

PaulyJ
15th May 2006, 06:19 PM
Mate, welcome to the site!
Good to see someone with some 'advanced' driving skills.
Register yourself on the Vic Forums aswell http://vic.opelaus.com/forum and you can see whats happening Opel-wise in Victoria. Heck, we might even organise a cruise up there aswell.

Take Care

Pauly
Vic Admin

SKM_87
16th May 2006, 08:50 AM
thanks guys, really lookin jus 4 power and handling, the car looks fine as it is. gotta make it into a falcoon/commonhore killer, lol.

PaulyJ
16th May 2006, 09:27 AM
It should already
Well how much money do you want to spend?
You can do the usual CAI, K&N filter, extractor, exhaust etc, maybe even a Powerchip Gold. That'll give you enough to beat falcons and commo's....

OR... you can do what Tony [mr_corsa] did...
Turbo the thing, throw in a few extra $$$ and get 229.9kw atw. Thats when you're falcon/commo killer also becomes a Ferrari killer too... and i'm not joking.

SKM_87
16th May 2006, 09:39 AM
Well it ****s over V6 commodores n 6 falcons but thats about all. if they get modified it wont be to hard to beat me. well i actually dont have alot of money to spend, you know being a student and all, n pretty much all money goes into racing.
was wondering if any body had played with the intake on these things, and i dont me CAI and air filter. stuff like making a inlet plenum with some tuned velocity stacks. been thinking off that as i can do that rather cheaply.

PaulyJ
16th May 2006, 09:56 AM
Try it out and let us know how it goes.
I'm sure there are heaps of people here that would want to know too.

SKM_87
23rd May 2006, 02:58 PM
Yeh im defently going to try, just a matter of finding the time, some money (god damn being a student) and doing the pre work to get the best results. sorry bout the late reply.

Red AH SRI T
29th May 2006, 09:26 AM
Helloooooo :d