PDA

View Full Version : Found These on Ebay!

maloo97
13th May 2006, 05:56 PM
Hey!!!

Just lookin for stuff on ebay for my astra and came accross these ..
I think there awsome and i orded some so i thought id share this with u all .

Link just here ....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CORSA-ASTRA-VECTRA-ILLUMINATED-LIGHTED-DOOR-SILLS_W0QQitemZ4638890862QQcategoryZ102559QQrdZ1QQ cmdZViewItem

EL BURITO
13th May 2006, 06:43 PM
u really want those?

There are some metel one that show up every so often around the same price

PaulyJ
14th May 2006, 12:41 PM
Yeah they're nice
Looking at a set for mine.

Clint
16th May 2006, 05:20 PM
i really would like that except for the cost, $79 plus $49 postage, any less and id get some too

maloo97
16th May 2006, 05:59 PM
Yeh clint the $49 postage is a bit steep..
Was keen but price scared me away.
Also clint im sure you could make some.

Clint
16th May 2006, 06:02 PM
lol already thought that but i just dont have the time, ill add it to the list haha. something like that is easily done on a cnc mill, just mill it out of perspex, say 2mm deep then put leds or somethin underneath. probably easier said than done but i might give it a go one day if i get a chance at work

superviza
16th May 2006, 06:10 PM
lol already thought that but i just dont have the time, ill add it to the list haha. something like that is easily done on a cnc mill, just mill it out of perspex, say 2mm deep then put leds or somethin underneath. probably easier said than done but i might give it a go one day if i get a chance at work

Well, there seems like some intrest....

Id be keen on a set for my Corsa.... Should we contact him and see if he can do us a deal on a few sets and also see if they can make the shipping less...

Ill email him....

Dave

Clint
16th May 2006, 06:17 PM
if the postage can be much much less id be in! and maybe a group discount on the goods too? :)

superviza
16th May 2006, 06:59 PM
Reply,

I will charge the shipping at cost, on one set this is 49.00 dollars but on ten sets there would be a huge difference. If you give me an accurate no of sets you require and state if 2 or 4 door, Astra or Vectra etc I will work out the exact weight and send youn a price.

cheers
Dave

So show expressions of intrest and i will get a quote...

Superviza - 2 Door/Blue/Corsa
(ill update this as the EOI's come in)

Clint
16th May 2006, 07:16 PM
hmm for a slightly lower price on the goods ill be in! see if u can bargain down the price on the goods for a big group :) i should probably hold back ojn my spending for a while.. i just bought some new wheels yesterday

oneightoo
18th May 2006, 06:48 PM
i think you can get them cheaper on ebay.uk

been looking at a set for a while now for the calibra..

Clint
18th May 2006, 06:57 PM
well if u find a cheaper set, please say here, we'll get everyone in on it and get a group discount