PDA

View Full Version : Hey All

JS4TZN
4th May 2006, 04:49 PM
Hey hey,
I Just got my hands on a 98 2.5L v6 vectra at a dam good price too :D
At the moment my baby is stock as a rock but mods coming as we talk right now. (cant wait)
I used to know a modded lancer but need something with a lil more power :)
Anyways thats all from me in this thread until i get some mods dne.

heres a pic of my car now
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2531/10102433td.th.jpg (http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10102433td.jpg)

and heres a pic of my old baby that i miss so much :(
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4025/js4tzn3ss.th.jpg (http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=js4tzn3ss.jpg)

CJB
4th May 2006, 04:51 PM
welcome dude :)

ahh, swapping Mitsu for Opel, good choice!!!

btm
4th May 2006, 04:51 PM
welcome to the site mate

what made you get rid of your old car and go euro?

JS4TZN
4th May 2006, 04:57 PM
lol i dnt think its a good choice swapping i miss my lancer so much but this has more power n alot more can be dne :p

What made me swap hmmmm good question....Well i was at the stage where i was thinking of putting an evo 5 engine into my lancer n then i was coming hme from dwn the coast and raced a mazda 626 lil did i know he was a off duty cop :confused: YESS I KNOW SILLY GIRL.
Well i lost my licence 4 six months n i can no longer drive turbo...Stupid p plate rule!!!
So i went bigger engine the 1.8 was too slow 4 me lol.

Now the fun starts moddin it from start.

CJB
4th May 2006, 05:06 PM
Don't get me wrong, Im a huge fan of the Lancer's, but... you won't regret going Opel - and we are glad to have you :)

That does sound like a stupid rule (about the Turbo's), luckily, I am from the 'Smart State' and we don't believe in those laws... yet, or at least I don't think we do. :rolleyes:

JS4TZN
4th May 2006, 05:17 PM
Don't get me wrong, Im a huge fan of the Lancer's, but... you won't regret going Opel - and we are glad to have you :)

That does sound like a stupid rule (about the Turbo's), luckily, I am from the 'Smart State' and we don't believe in those laws... yet, or at least I don't think we do. :rolleyes:

Yes its a very stupid law as i was 2 months off getting my full licence :mad: Now im 2 more years on P plates.
Lol im sure in time u will get the law as well.

CJB
4th May 2006, 05:23 PM
Lol im sure in time u will get the law as well.
yes, we more then likely will, however, I go on my opens in July, so what do I care? haha :p

PaulyJ
4th May 2006, 09:54 PM
Welcome to the site!
Congrats on the new car, hope all goes good.
So tell us a little more about yourself.

Bernard Siong
4th May 2006, 10:17 PM
hahaha i tried racing u in my astra once on elizabeth drive!
but u didnt run! damn u!

was very cool for a chick to actually have a done up lancer...
so many guys with them and excels... its like they're driving their misses car haha

ToYBoX
5th May 2006, 07:18 AM
gday......... funny seeing u here.... u do know me ;)

oneightoo
5th May 2006, 08:19 AM
welcome to the site..

JS4TZN
5th May 2006, 09:20 AM
hahaha i tried racing u in my astra once on elizabeth drive!
but u didnt run! damn u!

was very cool for a chick to actually have a done up lancer...
so many guys with them and excels... its like they're driving their misses car haha

hmmmm wat colour astra was it.. lol i would of raced u how bout line the cars up now? :D where on elizabeth drive

JS4TZN
5th May 2006, 09:28 AM
gday......... funny seeing u here.... u do know me ;)

do i know u?

rusole21
5th May 2006, 10:26 AM
welcome to the site. you dont know me. yes
*man of mystery*

The Don
5th May 2006, 11:41 AM
It's good that you're now on the dark side.

FEVO's are on my automatic asta city's diet most of the time anyway ;) hehe

Too bad about the p-plater laws. Anyway, most turbo cars worth giving 2 sh1ts about are a pain when it comes to insurance (being a p-plater and all).

Do what I'm doing and bide your time :)

tmov81
5th May 2006, 11:56 AM
congrats on the purchase and welcome to the club :)

euro is so much more classy ;)

any pics of new member with new car :)

ToYBoX
5th May 2006, 06:10 PM
do i know u?

Sik_T....... lol yes u do :)

JS4TZN
5th May 2006, 07:39 PM
Sik_T....... lol yes u do :)

u used 2 have the commo n work 4 spare parts place????

Bernard Siong
5th May 2006, 08:16 PM
hmmmm wat colour astra was it.. lol i would of raced u how bout line the cars up now? :D where on elizabeth drive

white astra
top near the north liverpool intersection
u might have seen it in the dsire4 sound car park a few times

JS4TZN
5th May 2006, 09:19 PM
white astra
top near the north liverpool intersection
u might have seen it in the dsire4 sound car park a few times

hmmm i dnt remember it....must of been a while ago

R3N
5th May 2006, 09:24 PM
anywho... welcome to the site... get comfy... and at least you still have your license!

what's the deal with off-duty cops anyway... can they still book you?

JS4TZN
5th May 2006, 09:31 PM
anywho... welcome to the site... get comfy... and at least you still have your license!

well i dnt have a licence until the end of july gotta re apply, the court took it off me.
YES an off duty can can book u...i always thought they couldnt but seems they can.
He never pulled me over on the day, he must of went to work did a rego check then he came to my house with a fine for 45 n ova 160 in a 100 zone.
I took it to court thinking i would win as he was off duty but the judge was on his side. so i got a $860 fine n 6months with no licence n 2 years of no engine mods :mad: so when i get my licence back i gotta b a good girl lol.

Bernard Siong
6th May 2006, 02:24 PM
hmmm i dnt remember it....must of been a while ago

yea i gave it to my mum abt 6 or so months ago
probably even a while longer

JS4TZN
7th May 2006, 10:34 AM
yea i gave it to my mum abt 6 or so months ago
probably even a while longer

i wouldnt remember that long ago lol

one2have
7th May 2006, 01:16 PM

Yeah they can try! I was getting tailgated by an off duty policeman in a commo. and when he pulled me over he said i was speeding. I got the ****s and said really? well you were tailgating me and trying to intimidate me on the road. His response was "I was trying to get an accurate indication of your speed". He took my details, but I never heard back.

If he doesn't have a radar, you could contest it (and generally get away with it).

Oh.. and welcome to club Vectra..

Bernard Siong
7th May 2006, 07:24 PM
Yeah they can try! I was getting tailgated by an off duty policeman in a commo. and when he pulled me over he said i was speeding. I got the ****s and said really? well you were tailgating me and trying to intimidate me on the road. His response was "I was trying to get an accurate indication of your speed". He took my details, but I never heard back.

If he doesn't have a radar, you could contest it (and generally get away with it).

Oh.. and welcome to club Vectra..

yeah happen to me once too
but i noticed he had a sort of cop uniform on in my rear view mirror so i slowed down and when he over took me i saw his uniform i was like whatta wanker trying to get me to speed, i couldnt stop thinking what i would have told him if he pulled me over for speeding but, id just be like well u know its illegal to tail gate....

club vectra?
wrong site this opel aus

tmov81
7th May 2006, 10:45 PM
i could understand if they busted you for street racing, neg driving, wreckless driving... but i dont know how they can bust you for speeding without a radar unless you admit to it... :( but i guess they did :( bugger :(

one2have
8th May 2006, 12:05 AM
club vectra?
wrong site this opel aus

Ha ha. Thanks mate I forgot (not). do I detect vectra Envy? :D

Bernard Siong
8th May 2006, 05:54 PM
haha yea i always liked ur model vectra
but im still abit young to go to a vectra just yet

mykk
10th May 2006, 08:55 PM
lol my cusion got done for speeding by an off duty officer. he took it to court and the first thing the judge asked him was if he had completed any defensive driving courses. my cousin showed him 3 certificates and got away with a warning.

so ive started to enroll in these courses :P

mixmelb
11th May 2006, 01:21 AM
Welcome to Vectra Club... :)