PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaarghhh F*#k!!!

woody
1st May 2006, 09:05 AM
So I wake up on saturday morning with my girlfrined beside me and i look out the window.. It's a warm sunny day, we get up, shower etc.. and head out to grab some breakfast at McMahons point, Blues point cafe, gereat breakfasts, park on the raod about 50 metres from the cafe, sit in eat and have a nice breakfast. Walk back to my car jump in and drive to my new apartment where i'm meeting the realestate agent and my parents so my olds can have a look at it (exchanged contracts but not settled yet) as i'm waiting i look at the back of my car and what do i see... some littel b@5tard has ripped off my opelflash badge, all i have left is a bit of foam stuck in what reamins of the logo shape. but not satisfied with ripping off my freakin badge they had to rush it and with the rush comes the three scratches. I swaer to god if i had caught the little F@&%ers i would have ripped their damn hands off and gone all Vinnie Jones ala Lock stock and two smoking barrels on their head with my drivers door!

Why oh why do these idiots do this.. now i have to get my paint fixed and put in a call to slimcraigie to get another badge shipped.

And saturday was looking so good.

PaulyJ
1st May 2006, 09:41 AM
Sh!t dude, sorry to here.
Those little morons should be hung by the testies from the nearest tree.

woody
1st May 2006, 09:43 AM
hanging's too good for em, even if it was by their testies... i'm thinking nasty stuff like injecting water into their tyesties until they explode.

PaulyJ
1st May 2006, 09:51 AM
now thats an idea...

CJB
1st May 2006, 11:18 AM
One of those days where you should have just stayed in bed aye. Crap - sorry to hear.

Any idea where it happened?

And congrats on the purchase of a place dude :)

woody
1st May 2006, 11:20 AM
Hey Crispy..

Yeah happened parked down BluesPoint Road whilst i was having breakfast in a cafe not 50 metres away, main road through mcmahons point and fairly busy on a saturday morning so they had some balls... but if i find out who it was they won't have for long!

Thanks for teh congrats.. always a big step buying your first place.. at least now i'm really truely in debt!! non of this half arsed debt for me anymore.. i've totally emmersed myself in it!!

oneightoo
1st May 2006, 11:24 AM
sucks bout the badge dude..

dammed kids..

and yeah they do really nice breakfast there..

CJB
1st May 2006, 11:28 AM
ahh ok, I thought you werent sure on where it happened, seen as u were only 50 metres from the car. My mistake!

Well then, the bastards are quick and sneaky!!!

why would they do that though?? For what purpose?

hmm, debt *drools* - oh well... least it's your OWN home, worth the debt. :)

woody
1st May 2006, 11:55 AM
Can't imagine mate, there are far nice badges (irmscher) on the car that they could have abused but they decided to go for the opel blitz.

Yeah at least it is mine... well... mine and the banks

CJB
1st May 2006, 11:57 AM
and you and the bank will be very happy together too :p hahaha.

well - hope u find them. No camera's in the area?
(sorry, I am use to Ipswich where they HAVE to have cameras everywhere)

oneightoo
1st May 2006, 12:07 PM
they trust us somewhat in sydney..

not that having cameras would help do anything..

tmov81
1st May 2006, 01:42 PM
i would go prisonbreak that mafia dude style and take to their toes with some bolt cutters...

little c*%t$ no other word to describe them... i had someone steal my chrome valve caps... and that made me want to kill people...

why are people such f#$king losers... GRR!