PDA

View Full Version : Hey to all from south aus

corsa SRI
28th April 2006, 10:30 AM
hey ma names jarrad... from SA and will take delivery of a black 2002 barina SRI. fun little car to drive..

who must i speak to about getting the opel badging. i just want the bedging for the fromt back... 4 wheels and steering wheel.

CJB
28th April 2006, 10:34 AM
G'day, and welcome...

hmm, badging *waits for someone else to answer*

InsaneAsylum
28th April 2006, 10:51 AM
Don't Pm Slimcraigie

oneightoo
28th April 2006, 11:33 AM
i man in the UK sadly doesnt do badges, other than whats remaining in his ebay store..

check out the profile of the man we call Slimcraigie, there is a link in his signature to his store.. if it aint there, try ebay uk..

oh and hi and welcome by the way..

caspers turbo
28th April 2006, 03:35 PM
ah another Adelaidian, good to see, what part u from, im at Para Hills Westsiiide, ive go a OPEL lettered badge if your interested

Jay2323
28th April 2006, 11:38 PM
Hey guys.....another croweater here, good to see others in SA.

Hey, i'm headed for my 60,000 service soon and was wondering if u guys know a good place in metro SA to get it done at? As you'll prb know....plenty of tragic tales around about bringing it back to the dealers, but goin to a unfamiliar mechanic can be just as bad......So u guys got any reccomendations on places that deal with holdens well? I've got a 02 Astra TS btw.

mr_sikma
30th April 2006, 01:04 AM
hey mate and welcome

i am in salisbury east and have an 04 barina ;)

is yours a stocky? got any plans for it?

jay... i havent had any probs with the guys on nth east rd or the ones at eliz!

corsa SRI
30th April 2006, 01:49 PM
yea im from craigmore area so we all live around tha same areas. im getting a 2001 barina sri in black. should get it tomoro i rekon. it justhas 2inch exhaust and kenwood 6x9s. i think im going to upgrade the exhaust changed str8 away. a good mate at d&t will do me a good deal. mite get a twin system. thats about the only plans i have except the rebadging which i have heard isnt as easy as i thort.

mr_sikma
1st May 2006, 12:46 AM
sounds good mate.

get sum pics up when u can!

u buying it private? how much and how many kms?

Jay2323
1st May 2006, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the notice Mr Sikma...I'm in klemzig...right along NE rd!! There's 2 along here though....one nearer to TTP an the other closer to Greenacres.

Not only am i due for the 60,000km service, tis about time for me to change my tires too....so its all gonna rack up abit.

mr_sikma
2nd May 2006, 12:48 PM
yeah the one closer to ttp i got my car from, but i lived in hillbank when my last service was due so i went to eliz.

yeah tyres are annoying, its nearly cheaper now to buy a set of mags with tyres!