PDA

View Full Version : hiya

Lonewolf
13th April 2006, 02:32 AM
Well im not an SRiT owner yet, but its looking like a strong possibility..... looking into the sale/tradein of my old car and some finance and we will be a go-er.
Just having a browse at performance mods etc for the future as well as the community.

Used to know a top guy called Rhino who had one, is he still around these parts?

R3N
13th April 2006, 03:26 AM
He's around here some where. Are you from WA as well?

Welcome to the site, hope the purchase goes to plan :D

Lonewolf
13th April 2006, 03:29 AM
yeah im from WA, knew ryan from when he was a PPCC member, and dropped off the face of the world....

Sri81
13th April 2006, 07:43 AM
Hi, welcome to the site.

I bought as SriT around 6 weeks ago and couldnt be happier with my purchase...

Good luck with the purcahse

lowey22
13th April 2006, 09:03 AM
welcome! Good luck with the car :)

rusole21
13th April 2006, 10:38 AM
welcome. where in perth are ya? wat do ya want to know about srit's

Lonewolf
13th April 2006, 07:10 PM
ive learnt a lot by reading some forum posts, and some other online material.
Seems to be a good compromise between power, torque, drivability, comfort and luxury.
Having owned a car which handled like you wouldnt believe, but the low down torque and comfort suffered has driven me to this point. Also now earning more and using the car 800km a week for work i can claim back things like depreciation, insurance and fuel.

Car is to be used for street, strip, circuit and motorkhana, a definite allrounder. Being able to get a 3 year warranty is also very appealing to me.
Desires will be to get it handling nicely, and maybe a little more power, but i'll be happy with that.