PDA

View Full Version : ::::My Sri was RAPED ::::

pocket rocket
7th April 2006, 06:30 PM
:mad: Nothing Pi$$e$ me off more than thieves in the night!!.

Passenger side mirror had it's colour coded panel ripped off... glass mirror smashed in the process so they left it behind. NOTHING ELSE WAS TAKEN????

Why the FcUk would they!

By the way I was unaware the glass mirror had demisters in them.... nice touch......Kaching$ Kaching$....AUD130.00 later and I still need to spray the damn panel!!.. estimated total replacement around 2 hunji!

Who else has had their car raped? What was taken?

MatsHolden
7th April 2006, 07:06 PM
That sucks mate!
Not me, but my old man, a few years ago when the VX Commodore had just been released, he got a brand spanker VX SS, had it for a week, left it in the driveway for one night and came out the next day to go for a drive and noticed the front wheel looking a bit wider of the gaurd than usual, then looked a bit closer and noticed wheel nut covers missing then OH **** no wheel nuts either! Looked around all the wheels and not one nut was left, wheels were just sitting on the studs, then we noticed the bricks under the car! lol woulda thought we'd noticed that first. Bastards. Luckily they couldn't get the car jacked up enough to take the 17" rims too. Needless to say the locking nuts went on after that.

beep beep sri
7th April 2006, 08:24 PM
nothing stops these bastards! dandy holden had 4 sets of ss wheels stolen out the back of there yard a while ago and they had 2 big ass dogs in the yard. no one can work out how they got past the dogs. my thoughts are an inside job

MatsHolden
7th April 2006, 08:26 PM
Hmm yeh that's very common. The Holden dealers down my way also remove the side repeaters on any new/newish Commodores out in the lot, otherwise they go walking.

bill142
7th April 2006, 08:57 PM
That sucks mate!
Not me, but my old man, a few years ago when the VX Commodore had just been released, he got a brand spanker VX SS, had it for a week, left it in the driveway for one night and came out the next day to go for a drive and noticed the front wheel looking a bit wider of the gaurd than usual, then looked a bit closer and noticed wheel nut covers missing then OH **** no wheel nuts either! Looked around all the wheels and not one nut was left, wheels were just sitting on the studs, then we noticed the bricks under the car! lol woulda thought we'd noticed that first. Bastards. Luckily they couldn't get the car jacked up enough to take the 17" rims too. Needless to say the locking nuts went on after that.

Something like that happened to my uncles VX SS about two weeks after he bought it, went out to go to work one morning the thing was sitting on bricks.

MiksOpel
8th April 2006, 12:09 AM
Sorry to hear,
Always sux,
I havn't had anything happen apart from badging, Which is in the "badged" post.

maloo97
8th April 2006, 11:30 AM
Hey guys it's gotta sh!t ya when ppls like stuff better on your car and have to sleel em. its dissapointing also a hassle in the end.

About 2 years ago now my old man had his maloo parked in the driveway at home... next mornin ready to go to work and noticed the car was already unlocked.
next thing Steering wheel gone and the leather seats to .... must have over rided alarm cause didn't hear nuttin an it was armed. although insurance covered it but just a pain in the a$$. Oh yes needed a tow truck to... Man its gotta sh!t ya.