PDA

View Full Version : Hi to everyone

barina_babe_SB
5th April 2006, 11:20 PM
hi guys n gals,

i have just purchased a 1994 sb barina 1.4 5spd today and found this site while looking for information and things i can do to it,

i am 23 live in western australia have a partner and 3 kids. so if your reading this tell me what u think i can do with my barina to make it look kool and to make it go fast hehe.

till then
megan

Bernard Siong
5th April 2006, 11:22 PM
a 1.4 and 3 kids...
damnz

i hate carrying people cause i think it slows my 1.6 lol

i think all hatches look cool lowered with a nice set of rims

not crazy low or HUGE rims
just something subtle

barina_babe_SB
5th April 2006, 11:25 PM
i have found some rims i want 17" hp designs and going to lower it shortly its allready got 15" mags but look a little small on it.

is there any engine i can put straight in that are bigger.

and tinted windows so need them atm

oneightoo
5th April 2006, 11:26 PM
welcome to the site!

as bernie said, get a neat set of rims, a little lowering, make sure the windows are tinted..

other things an exaust tip, dont worry bout getting a whole new exhaust, wont make a lickin diff to the 1.4, just a nice chrome tip, something that makes it bigger than the pea shooter it comes with :p

CJB
5th April 2006, 11:36 PM
Hi and welcome :)

I think something that you can do to make it look sweet is..... Opel badging :p

barina_babe_SB
5th April 2006, 11:38 PM
yeh as the rear holden badge is gone i partner was saying to opel badge it but where can we get em and approx price??

good idea

oneightoo
5th April 2006, 11:42 PM
pm slimcraigie

another poiint to me!!

btm
6th April 2006, 05:14 PM
welcome to the site megan!

get some tints for sure!

always makes any car look better straight away :)

rusole21
6th April 2006, 05:20 PM
you could put a huge turbo on it. and nos. haha just kiddin. just live with the pace it has and save for a faster car if thats what you want.

PaulyJ
6th April 2006, 11:07 PM
dont worry bout getting a whole new exhaust, wont make a lickin diff to the 1.4, just a nice chrome tip, something that makes it bigger than the pea shooter it comes with :p

Oh really? Guess you'll never know.

Welsome to the site.
Lower it, pur some rims on, 16" are fine, 17" would be pushing it, and you're asking for rubbing.
Tint the windows aswell.
If you want any help, let me know and i'll do the best i can.

Take Care
Paul

EL BURITO
11th April 2006, 02:37 AM
rear lights off ebay.

Were in Perth seen a few B's with Rims of recent

barina_babe_SB
11th April 2006, 03:42 AM
we in the morley area my b is green and now has tints 20% it also already has mags but there only 14" so look a little funny next thing is to paint the bumper same colour as car and repaint roof bonnet and maybe a few doors.

cyclonic
12th April 2006, 01:31 PM
Welcome and enjoy your time here. I'm in Perth too. :)

lowey22
12th April 2006, 02:45 PM
welcome! :)