PDA

View Full Version : Idiot Driver Displaying your logo!

vwcc
1st April 2006, 02:21 PM
I thought I would go to the trouble of letting the forum know about the completely reckless driving of someone displaying a OpelAus sticker on their back window.

Around 1:30pm on Saturday on Old Windsor Road, between Wentworthville and Winston Hills a black Astra sedan with green P plates and a red, white and green ribbon hanging from the mirror came through an orange traffic light from behind me in an 80k zone at what would have been 120k! This brains trust then proceeded to swerve in and out of traffic extremely recklessly for about 6kilometers before I lost sight of him. I actually managed to catch the idiot a few times just by driving normally - he often chose the wrong lane.

While I appreciate that forum members are not responsible for this behaviour, just bear in mind what some people do while displaying your logo. I am in a car club myself and am aware of what any bad publicity can do.

There was no road rage involved here, I should stress. The rego number was YQ*-***. I would just like to wish the driver of the car a speedy recovery from any injuries, should he indeed survive, that he will shurely recieve should he continue with this driving style, and hope that he injures no-one else in the process.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This post is not to be moved or deleted: Turblue.