PDA

View Full Version : NZ have it! Astra G Coupe (2door)

MK
28th March 2006, 05:45 PM
http://www.autotrader.co.nz/DesktopDefault.aspx?UsedCarID=1345622&TabID=5755&Alias=autotradernz

How much would it cost to import it here from NZ?
Since it was already certified by NZ importers\dealers will it have to be "approved" again here is AUS?

i cannot believe NZ has it (they must have leaner import laws than AUS have?)
this is the model i was actually waiting for when the Astra G was released here in Aus, never to be imported by Holden...

DirtyHarry
28th March 2006, 09:20 PM
nz has very lean import laws as they dont have a car manufacturing industry.

EL BURITO
29th March 2006, 12:48 AM
sein as its only one car dont the ARD have different standards to a mass of the same car bein brought in?? Ask blackSRi (http://www.opelaus.com/forum/member.php?u=28) he imported his EVO

MK
2nd April 2006, 09:17 PM
i wonder if i had it imported here from NZ, how much mods would i have to do in order to have it registered?

this will definiately get lots of looks here in Sydney... damn holden for not bringing it here!

EL BURITO
2nd April 2006, 09:29 PM
it would be good if ya could bring it over at least engins same as wat we got. were di it come from to begin with??? cos it could be close to ADR complyant

MK
2nd April 2006, 09:54 PM
from what i could gather, it looks like irish model... i belive that ireland has opel cars instead of vouxhall. or it could be a vouxhall but opelised.

if the overall price (car, iimport cost, tax cost and in the event of required modifications) i really would consider it, honestly would be my dream car...

i wish i could buy it with manufacturers warranty (that is my main reason i always buy cars...warranty, i still have 2 years of having almost everything fixed for free)

have you ever tried to imagine what the current shape Astra H would look like in coupe form? two doors only.

its history now...but really, holden should have brought the Astra G coupe here... a mini monaro, ha!

EL BURITO
2nd April 2006, 10:21 PM
I want the AH coup but i want the diesel so i am going to have to comprimise on with some things. As for the warranty i agree with u there, Thats why i bought new. After my 1st car if just saves all the hassle. i do understand on that point. dam i can relate with my love of the 3 door

MK
9th April 2006, 08:58 PM
There is even a club for the Astra G Coupe only! I want, but i want new...

who is good with photoshop here? what would Astra H look like as coupe (2 door only)?

MK
9th April 2006, 09:04 PM
i might look into upgrading to the 3 door Astra H, when the Turbo comes out...

oneightoo
9th April 2006, 09:09 PM
there already is an astra h coupe here in aus..

MK
9th April 2006, 09:16 PM
Astra H coupe or 3dr hatch? i thought coupe name was only for cars that have 2 doors only (like calibra, lancer mr, monaro...) ?

Misguidedangel
9th April 2006, 09:54 PM
Looks like a lancer coupe without the wing and with a talon kit.. :?

EL BURITO
9th April 2006, 11:07 PM
http://www.holden.com.au/www-holden/action/colourtrim?modelid=26005

there u go this is wat i want but i want a diesel to so i am going to have to deside wats more important