PDA

View Full Version : where are they?

CNBLU
27th March 2006, 05:41 PM
ive been waiting and waiting for these opelaus stickers? made payment into account around 3 weeks ago? is anyone else on the same boat? not getting any response from mrs t. feel like ive been stooged?:mad:

Turblue
27th March 2006, 06:37 PM
I doubt very seriously that this is the case.!!!

I think you'll find that they are busy, and just unable to get online. Please remember that they have a life too, and sometimes it takes priority over OpelAus.

Be patient, they'll get back to you ASAP. I have no doubt.

SSS_Hoon
27th March 2006, 07:00 PM
i will give them a buzz tomorz and let them know that ppl are asking for them ok.

will let you know how things go.

they wouldnt stooge ya ya freak...

SSS_Hoon

CNBLU
27th March 2006, 07:38 PM
i'm not doubting they have a life outside of opelaus, all i'm saying is that everybody else seems to have gotten their stickers, and i'm pretty sure i put my name down from the beggining. mrs t already told me she was busy and that she would post them first thing tommorrow. that was 2 weeks ago. thanks sss

SSS_Hoon
27th March 2006, 09:00 PM
pm me with your name and details and i will ask them for you.

SSS_Hoon

Mrs T
29th March 2006, 04:22 PM
Hott 4 You,

I have pm'ed you already this afternoon, i would like to publically apologise to you. As explained i have posted them this afternoon and i dont know why you have not recieved them previously, as far as stooging you, this is not the case, i wouldnt ruin my reputation on the forums for the sake of a few dollars. This is the 3rd time that stickers have gone missing and as like this i have replaced them no questions asked so i hope that you and everyone can see this is far from the truth. *I have also changed post boxes*

I am sure you will notice that i am not online very often anymore, unfortunatley i do not have the access or the time to log on everyday, i am able only around once a week.

I would also like to note that i am not making any type of profit on the stickers at all.

Thankyou to everyone for trying to explain my situation.

I have also thrown a few more stickers in as a way to apologise to you Gav.

If in future you can just pm me if you have any other problems.

Thanks

Peta

SSS_Hoon
29th March 2006, 05:06 PM
see all sorted out for ya mate, no dramas.

SSS_Hoon

Mrs T
31st March 2006, 01:37 PM
Gav,

Have you recieved your stickers yet?

Wattie
31st March 2006, 03:29 PM
whinge whinge whinge, there ya go Peta, now sed me some extra stickers!! haha

CNBLU
31st March 2006, 04:08 PM
im sorry guys for making such a fuss. i have not received these stickers and have given up. so im not 'winging' anymore. dont care about the money either just dont know why i still don have them.

InsaneAsylum
31st March 2006, 04:12 PM
some ricer at the mail centre could have stolen them and stuck them on his nissan silvia Q's before he went croozin 4 chix :)

Mrs T
4th April 2006, 12:27 PM
Gavin,

As requested in PM, please provide me with a different address, maybe it is an issue with your local post office. Please let me know what you want to do.

And Dave ill sort you out later....

oneightoo
4th April 2006, 12:33 PM
hey mrs t, when i got home yesterday they were in my mail box, thanks heaps for resending them!!

SSS_Hoon
4th April 2006, 04:31 PM
i never got mine either.

:lol: :lol:

i hope this gets sorted out, damm psot office.

SSS_Hoon

Mrs T
5th April 2006, 08:23 PM
hey mrs t, when i got home yesterday they were in my mail box, thanks heaps for resending them!!

Im glad about that 182. And i hope you had a wonderful holiday

Gavin, as per pm i will resend to new address express post on Friday.

Damian, you are more than welcome to pick them up if you like... he he

Kimme
7th April 2006, 10:03 AM
Strange, we received ours in 2 days time. This is strange because we are usually the ones complaining about things going missing from our mail! Especially those package reminder slips.

Found one for our house the other day chucked in the garden, shows how much the employees care.. *rolls eyes*