PDA

View Full Version : the china made car

Cheetahs
16th March 2006, 12:48 PM
Hi mate! The china made car is a copy cat.even I am chinese I wont go heard to buy. firstly safety condition is worest then korean car. second I dont want to die too early. after looking at china made car I reckon korean car is outstand(not complete to our opel). china made car is long way to go to meet eu standard. I guess the other 30 yrs. Also I got a question anyone know the vectra will make in australia again or the stupid holden will use all korea made car to act europea source astra or vectra. by the way I hate holden australia to sales the **** production and never do their homework. from I understand australia car market is not "the same" like usa or canada. we dont need that big car. but holden keep doing the wrong thing to misout a chance to bring up the market or change the dirctory. be honest mate if holden **** up and close down it will be a good lesson. I looking forward that day. I reckon holden GM need to use their public relation in correct way. communtion to public lister to us. not doing anything they like and at the end blame to public. said that car not suitable or etc. come on mate. the car we want, you never import. the one we dont want you import. I really wish holden dont make any mistake once again otherise the day close down will not far. god save the queen but nothing to save the stupid holden.

Red AH SRI T
16th March 2006, 12:59 PM
I'm speechless :eek:

You wish that holden would shut down?

i can't even begin to tell you just how wrong and stupid that is

InsaneAsylum
16th March 2006, 01:01 PM
</rant>

your not wrong there but unfortunately thats what happens to the world.

many australian IT jobs being outsourced to india is another example.

QANTAS wanting to outsource servicing to china.

I think it's a bad move, quality costs money... i guess it's the old saying you get what you pay for, just like those cheap chinese turbos you can buy that break after a few hours work. it's just not quality but unfortunately CEO's are as dumb as they are rich, they don't realise this and are willing to do anything to shave a few zeros off the bottom line. sure it looks great but once you start selling inferior products, it has long term adverse affects on reputation and a poor reputation = poor sales.

so what is the solution... take up smoking pot, buy a volkswagen kombi (this is the most eco friendly car in the world), enroll in arts but never graduate, go on the doll and save the whales.

CJB
16th March 2006, 01:01 PM
Im lost... somewhere in translation :p

Holden would never shut down, they might lose money - crop some cars from the list, but I doubt they would ever shut their doors here in Australia. Or if they did, they would be replaced with another GM owned car maker. IMO.

Red AH SRI T
16th March 2006, 01:02 PM
</rant>

so what is the solution... take up smoking pot, buy a volkswagen kombi (this is the most eco friendly car in the world), enroll in arts but never graduate, go on the doll and save the whales.

collect the whole set ;)

InsaneAsylum
16th March 2006, 01:03 PM
Im lost... somewhere in translation :p

http://babel.altavista.com

<rant>
oh and i forgot protesting, that solves all the worlds problems as demonstrated many times before.
</rant>

CJB
16th March 2006, 01:04 PM
I like that solution very much IA :)

except for the dole bit, but... very appealing... and minus the kombi, they are too loud... and not really into arts... :p

InsaneAsylum
16th March 2006, 01:05 PM
I like that solution very much IA :)

except for the dole bit, but... very appealing... and minus the kombi, they are too loud... and not really into arts... :p

peace out man :p

where did i put those acid tabs? :D

CJB
16th March 2006, 01:05 PM
http://babel.altavista.com

<rant>
oh and i forgot protesting, that solves all the worlds problems as demonstrated many times before.
</rant>
Hahaha, thanks. It just confused me a little, going from China built cars to Opel, back to the Vectra, to badges, to Korean cars to Holden shutting down :confused: :eek:

I havent had breakfast yet, brain isnt ticking.

CJB
16th March 2006, 01:06 PM
peace out man :p

where did i put those acid tabs? :D
right here in MY pocket :)

Red AH SRI T
16th March 2006, 01:06 PM
disparaissent la baise vous-m&#234;me

InsaneAsylum
16th March 2006, 01:08 PM
disparaissent la baise vous-même

using babel french to english: "disappear kisses it yourself"

:?

Red AH SRI T
16th March 2006, 01:13 PM
i translated: Go Fu.ck yourself

from english to french!

and your translation back didnt quiet work!

Red AH SRI T
16th March 2006, 01:14 PM
i vote to delete this whole thread :D

CJB
16th March 2006, 01:14 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

CJB
16th March 2006, 01:15 PM
i vote to delete this whole thread :D
You have my vote on that one dude!!!

Red AH SRI T
16th March 2006, 01:16 PM
lets go and whore other threads :p

CJB
16th March 2006, 01:19 PM
*runs back to the bored thread*

but I should shower first ;) Its lunchtime!

Cheetahs
16th March 2006, 04:42 PM
mate dont angry! my view point is holden australia must do a right thing. if they always blame the benfit low or etc. they better to solve theirself out.do better marketing listen the customer. I am sorry my view point may cause a misunderstand. As a opel fans i wish holden can contiune to bring opel or make in australia. have a good footy weekend

InsaneAsylum
16th March 2006, 04:56 PM
have a good footy weekend

who do you barrack for?

R3N
16th March 2006, 06:38 PM
bottom line is... holden goes where they get the better profits, if it means selling daewoos as holden, then so be it... at least they're bringing out the astra vxr!

01CDsedan
17th March 2006, 08:32 AM
from I understand australia car market is not "the same" like usa or canada. we dont need that big car. but holden keep doing the wrong thing to misout a chance to bring up the market or change the dirctory.

Okay, so the two best selling cars in Australia for the last, oh, 50 years have been big cars - and you think Holden has it all wrong and should start making something smaller?

I for one hope the big Aussie car has many years left in it.

R3N
17th March 2006, 02:48 PM
Okay, so the two best selling cars in Australia for the last, oh, 50 years have been big cars - and you think Holden has it all wrong and should start making something smaller?

I for one hope the big Aussie car has many years left in it.

well you see...trends change, and with the current prices of oil and all that talk on alternative fuels and that, people are changing to smaller cars, that's why the hatch market is so good right now

lowey22
17th March 2006, 04:08 PM
bigger cars will always be more unsustainable then smaller cars, just like big blocks of land.

cars and houses/land - the smaller the better i say.

180HOA
17th March 2006, 05:50 PM
bigger cars will always be more unsustainable then smaller cars, just like big blocks of land.

cars and houses/land - the smaller the better i say.

Agreed 1000%. The more the population grows the less we can afford to waste resources.

On that note, I wouldn't be surprised at all if lack of resources brings China's growth to a halt and hopefully we won't have to worry about having the roads littered with dangerous cars. Fingers crossed...

01CDsedan
17th March 2006, 06:17 PM
Make no mistake though, if the big car dies then the Aussie car industry dies with it. And people like me who want to buy big cars will need to get into things like Hyundai Sonatas instead :(

Small cars are well and good, and for the stage of my life I'm at now they suit me, but given a couple of years and I will need to get something bigger.

180HOA
17th March 2006, 06:28 PM
Fair point, but big car sales have had constant and accerating decline in market share since the early 90's, which is even more significant if you remove the government/fleet component (who don't really care what they buy). So if the Aussie car industry goes belly-up, I won't have much sympathy because they should have been paying attention over the past decade.

While it's fair to say some people need bigger cars for practical reasons - the thing I can't stand is wasteful cars - like where someone buys a Landcruiser where a Falcodore wagon would have done everything they use the Cruiser for. Such a waste of energy lugging round an extra tonne of metal and plastic for no reason...