PDA

View Full Version : Hit and Run

lowey22
13th March 2006, 02:49 PM
On saturday someone ran into my car at the supermarket. I didn't notice until i got home though and they didnt leave a note or anything. Luckily they hit the rear bar, which I am about to take off and modify, so it doesnt really matter. They also chipped a little bit off one of my wheels but not much, it can be fixed easily enough.

It's just rude that they didn't wait or leave a note, i wouldn't have made them pay for it as I'm doing work to it anyway. Oh well, people will be motherfcukers i guess.

btm
13th March 2006, 03:05 PM
ba*stards... no good to hear lowey!

CJB
13th March 2006, 03:10 PM
Thats crap Lowey, to hear I mean ... sorry man.

hahaha, I have to laugh though cos you were spose to have done that rear bar like a month ago! hahaha, luckily you didnt, so it's kinda ok, but not ok about the wheel and certainly not ok about the fact they just left! grrr

That's Townsville for you though ... a town seemingly full of rude, ignorant people.

lowey22
13th March 2006, 03:53 PM
yeah, i had a laugh about it to, I said to Chelle, lucky I have been such a slacker and not finished it, I would have been majorly cranky if I had finished it and they smashed it.

CJB
13th March 2006, 05:12 PM
see, sometimes being lazy is beneficial :)

Now you really have incentive to do it all - but that doesn't change the fact that this person is in the wrong.

oneightoo
13th March 2006, 07:01 PM
well hopefully a giant anvil will fall out of the sky onto their car..

Shaun
13th March 2006, 07:20 PM
Got to be Pissed off about that... and they didnt have the decency to leave a note. Where are peoples manners theses days.

pred8r
13th March 2006, 09:33 PM
no note is better than one that says 'nice car, or was :)'

PaulyJ
14th March 2006, 01:34 PM
Thats just fcuken rude!
Its just common courtesy to leave a note atleast apologising for the incident.
Karma will get them back...

lowey22
14th March 2006, 01:42 PM
yea, karma is a biitch, well i hope so anway.

Just had another look at it and the dent has popped itself out! That's pretty cool, one less thing to do.

PaulyJ
14th March 2006, 01:43 PM
hahahha nice!!!
1 less thing to do!