PDA

View Full Version : Barina and sunroof - what can u do??

GreyRex
4th March 2006, 03:05 PM
Hey guys,
Wanted to know if any of you have a sunroof in your Barina. Ive been told different things from sunroof places. I ideally would like the one that slides into the roof. Some places tell me i can have that one, others say they can only fit one that slides outside the roof. And how much does it affect the lining of the roof

Any comments welcome, as i have never spoken to anyone with one, only driven behind one that was a slide out:cool:

oneightoo
4th March 2006, 03:13 PM
the guy to talk to will be Dug74.. he has a sunroof in his barina..

alternativley, contact this man and he can do you a deal.....

http://www.lesjones.com/www/images/agm.gif
Angle Grinder Man

corsa2nv
4th March 2006, 04:59 PM
LMAO talk about a random picture

CJB
4th March 2006, 05:49 PM
hahahahahahahahaha - 182 u have been waiting for the right moment for that one :p

looks like you found that moment! hahahahaha...

yeah, what 18-poo said... and good luck :)

pred8r
4th March 2006, 06:51 PM
yes you can put a sunroof in a 'rina, mine is a webasto 300L, IIRC dug has a 300M, these are the topslider units (above roof) L=Large, M=Medium

You can get the ones that slide inside but budget around $2k for that one and you lose more inside headroom.

You lose a little headroom but it would mostly depend on how and whether or not the roof got retrimmed.

Mine was $1350ish with a headlining retrim.

where in melb are you and what colour was the one you saw?

GreyRex
6th March 2006, 09:47 AM
It was a little while ago, but i remember cuz i thought it looked hot. It was near Boronia, and he parked at Alchester Village little shopping strip. There were three guys in it, and it was sittin pretty low. It was the original shape, like an 02/01 in red. Could see the roof sittin up from behind

PaulyJ
6th March 2006, 01:44 PM
Joe (slyopel) got his done at The Sunroof Centre in Noble Park.
Check out their website at www.sunroofcentre.com.au (http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/search/redirect.jhtml?url=www.sunroofcentre.com.au)