PDA

View Full Version : ~~ Queensland Members ~~

Dee
2nd March 2006, 04:21 PM
I have noticed that not a lot of people visit the Qld section of this website anymore... we used to be the most active state, now it is a real effort to get people to even look at the forums.

So here is the url for those of you that have forgotten http://qld.opelaus.com/phpBB2/index.php

Events have been posted on there recently and have had no interests. come on guys and girls put some interest into the site and get things happening.

Things have changed now I'm back, if there are people willing to do things I am more than willing to plan things to do.... SO GET INTERESTED!!!!!

I hope to see you soon

Cheers
Donna

PaulyJ
2nd March 2006, 06:50 PM
Although i'm a mexican, i think that more people should take an active approach with their relative state sites.

There's more to opelaus.com than just... opelaus.com... :rolleyes:

Get in there and get active!

Alfonzo
2nd March 2006, 09:52 PM
Mmmm point made, but considering I don't go on cruises (an' my car ain't an "Opel" as such anymore) there's no real need for me to visit the QLD site I've found. I only really touch base in General, Off Topic, and Vectra discussions.

Dee
3rd March 2006, 03:43 PM
Alfonzo, its not directed at you or anyone in particular, just a note to remind it still exists and things are happening.

why dont you go cruising anyway? your car doesnt have to be Opelised... god i drive a toyota now :D

RapidSRi
3rd March 2006, 07:44 PM
never tried it out

will have a look around

Alfonzo
5th March 2006, 05:05 PM
Alfonzo, its not directed at you or anyone in particular, just a note to remind it still exists and things are happening.

why dont you go cruising anyway? your car doesnt have to be Opelised... god i drive a toyota now :DI didn't take it personally, just offered an explanation :)

re: Cruising? Dunno, never really got into it in the first place I guess. I'm not as happy with the Vectra as I used to be, in fact at the moment I really can't stand it. So when I'm done finding a new car that does what I want (sportier, two less doors, less body roll, more powah) I might make more of an effort then.

Dee
5th March 2006, 09:32 PM
I have posted information about a cruise that is to be held on the Queen's Birthday long weekend, please go and check it out http://qld.opelaus.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=104704 your support would be greatly appreciated