PDA

View Full Version : A big hello from Red Griffin Styling U.K.

redgriffin
16th April 2004, 06:01 AM
First of all a big hello from us over here in the UK. It's always great to chat with owners of the Vauxhall / Opel / Holden brands wherever they may be.

Let me introduce ourselves.

We run the website www.redgriffin.co.uk which stocks styling goods for many models from the Vauxhall / Opel range (our biggest range is reserved for the Astra).

We have shipped many orders out to Australia & the Far East and our customers have always been happy with the service they receive from us (view our feedback page).

Postage to Australia can be broken down into 2 categories really :

This is the cheaper option. There is a small parcel service run by www.royalmail.co.uk for parcels that are no longer than 60cm, delivery is around 7 days. This is a very popular service.
For example a centre console would cost around 12GBP. International Sign for service (so that we can track the parcel) costs an additional 3GBP.

Examples :

Centre console 15GBP
Irmscher gear knob 6GBP
Badges 5GBP

This is more expensive. For items that are longer than 60cm all orders would be sent by www.parcelforce.co.uk which is the courier style service run by Royal Mail.
Max size/weight is 1.5M / 20kg. Delivery again is around 7 days.

Examples :

Irmscher cross hatch grille Astra >2.5kg 35GBP
Rear upper spoiler for Astra >4kg 45GBP

(Accurate prices can be obtained by visiting the above websites or by contacting us direct)

Payment for all international orders is via Paypal and must be made in UK Pounds Sterling.
I can offer a flat rate 5% discount for all members of the Opel Australia Owners Club.

The 5% discount is to help with the exchange rates. We think our prices are great value to start with so the 5% flat discount is the best we can do at the moment.

You can contact us via the website (or message us here) and we'll get back to you between 9am & 9pm GMT.

We look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Thank you.

Paul Newton
Red Griffin Styling UK

ultim8DTM5
16th April 2004, 08:49 AM
Welcome!

imay
16th April 2004, 10:23 AM
Welcome Paul.
I'll be contacting you soon to get some gear . . . just waiting for some stuff to arrive from Germany in the meantime, then I'll be sending you an order!
Ian.

Anonymous
16th April 2004, 11:13 AM
Paul, welcome to our site and i hope you enjoy your stay. Glad to have a direct contact gracing our site, as you will be a great help to us in getting various parts.

Take Care
Paul

Degen-Astra
16th April 2004, 11:42 AM
Indeed it will Paul.

And Welcome the New Paul, from the UK, Not Blk Barina Paul or Paultheball Paul...

anicorsa
18th April 2004, 05:54 PM
Hi and welcome Paul. :)

Just outta interest, can you get any irmscher parts in that are not listed on your site?

redgriffin
18th April 2004, 06:36 PM
Generally yes, I can get hold of pretty much anything Irmscher with a decent discount.
You can email or leave a personal message and I'll give you a quote.

Cheers, Paul.

InsaneAsylum
18th April 2004, 07:17 PM
checked out the site.. awesome stuff!! doesn't look overly expensive either considering the exchange rate between pounds and AUD :)