PDA

View Full Version : Just New , Hello All

tuner
1st March 2006, 08:19 PM
how is everyone going ? are there many people from qld ?

CJB
1st March 2006, 08:20 PM
Hey there :)

a lot of people joining us lately, which is great!

I am from Ipswich... but yeah, there are heaps of people from Brisbane :)

Welcome!

oneightoo
1st March 2006, 09:54 PM
welcome to the site tuner..

where did u find out about this club?

ToYBoX
1st March 2006, 10:41 PM
hey..... moving to qld next year :p

BassyAstra
1st March 2006, 10:53 PM
Most introductions are introductions and include a name, residence, car type and a question on opelisation

cheers

CJB
1st March 2006, 10:56 PM
Most introductions are introductions and include a name, residence, car type and a question on opelisation

cheers
we QLD-ers do things differently :p

cos we are.... THE SMART STATE! :D

BassyAstra
1st March 2006, 10:57 PM
we QLD-ers do things differently :p

cos we are.... THE SMART STATE! :D
Why the fck is that on your number plates.

Thats really just stupi*d to have that.

CJB
1st March 2006, 10:59 PM
because for some reason didnt the premier think it was a better image for qld then sunshine state?

I dunno... hardly anyone has them, except for cop cars.

I know when I bought the Barina they gave me an option of sunshine state or smart state, I went with.... PERSONALISED... haha, but I would have gone sunshine.

if anything, I think smart state makes us look like a stupid state. :p

BassyAstra
1st March 2006, 11:01 PM
I think so to.
It does the complete opposite.

CJB
1st March 2006, 11:03 PM
smart states dont need reminders :p

and they also changed from green letters to maroon letters, and ok maroon is our colour - BRONCOS :D yayyy... but I dont like them, I prefer the green letters. But that was like four years ago now.

Vic changed theirs to blue, so why couldn't we keep the green... and our Rego stickers changed too - they look more like NSW ones now. :eek:

PaulyJ
1st March 2006, 11:16 PM
Welcome to the site mate, enjoy your stay.

Crispy, with me being in charge, THE Vic forums will be constantly changing... think of it as a state of continual evolution. As we speak, i'll be uploading yet again another template, as the current one is getting bad feedback.

ANYWAY...
back to the topic, tuner, heaps of QLD ppl here. i'm sure they'll also make you feel welcome on the QLD forums. Go along to the cruises as they're really good, and you'll meet heaps of new people too.

Take Care
Paul

btm
2nd March 2006, 08:19 AM
welcome to the site tuner

what kind of car do you drive?

tuner
5th March 2006, 11:58 AM
sorry about that guys.. ive been busy this weekend.. i live in oxley on the west side.. i heard about your site from a mate of mine at Driftzone.com( i take photos for them ) so do you guys go on cruises much ? so hears some info about my car ....
i drive a 1995 barina gsi.. it has the factory body kit ion it.. i got to say when i picked it up about 4 years ago i had the biggest head aches with it..

its black with opel badges & clear tail lights.. as for mods.. its got a powerchip, straight through exhaust, pod filter, bigger injectors , high pressure fuel pump. the engine has had 2 re builds on it.. so its about a 1.7 ltr now.. the gear box is on its way out, but i picked up a astra 2 ltr box, as they are all the same for braina and astras, no rims as of yet.. ( to much money on rebuilds, so im still saving for them ) but yeah thats about it .. next mods.. i ll be gettign the springs done.. and i m about to put on some 2.2ltr astra disc brakes on it .. when ever i get time to do it LOL