PDA

View Full Version : Homepage

slyone
15th April 2004, 02:55 AM
On the opening page... could... we.. have a picture of a Barina XC. It could be a small one, really small maybe a thumbnail :) I have nothing negative towards Astra's BUT it would great to see a silver one. ;) It doesn't even have to be silver... :oops:

TheGuest
15th April 2004, 09:35 AM
Does it really matter what car is on the front page??

Dee
15th April 2004, 09:41 AM
yeah is shoule be a barina :) preferably a new silver one tho :) noone has one yet and noone will get mad cos they arent on the front page :D

frankie9fingers
15th April 2004, 04:24 PM
What about a vectra or a zafira or a calibra or all 5 cars. Probably an idea to have a different members car there each month. I know it's more work for the Admin dept but hey, they can rig their opel dollars. so it's only fair. :D

PaulTheBall
15th April 2004, 05:57 PM
Show all cars - I'm sure somebody with better graphics skills then me can photoshop them together for a pretty collage. That way anyone who saw the website stickers on our cars know exactly what's going on when they open up the site.

Alternatively lets just put the picture of Frankie picking his nose haha :lol:

DrDevil
15th April 2004, 06:09 PM
you could quite easily get some php code that randomly changed the image everytime

Turblue
15th April 2004, 06:16 PM
The home page was just a temp thing I did to create a link to the forum. There actually is a technical reason for what I did. Take my word for it.

If you want to know, I'll explain.

Christian is working on the full website.

Aus-SRi
15th April 2004, 09:54 PM
As said previosuly does it really matter whats on the main page.. but yeh as suggested we will try and get all cars up and running on the main page soon as we find time to work something out... As Wayne just said a million and 1 things to do, we will get there eventually dont u worry