PDA

View Full Version : COMFIRMATION! HSV VXR IS GO! Dealers taking orders now!!

Red AH SRI T
14th February 2006, 10:55 AM
Just recieved a fax from HSV, they are asking dealers to submit requests for how many HSV VXR Astras they would like. Saying Deliveries will begin Jul/August.
HSV want to know what cars we want for launch and who wants what ie customers.

Colurs Available RED BLUE BLACK AND SILVER

I have my name down for a blue one.

So, I have spoken to our dealer principal and he is willing to put together a special package for OpelAus members.

Details of this will be released to those who are serious buyers and who PM me their details.

Red AH SRI T
14th February 2006, 11:13 AM
Sorry, Just an Update

HSV have requested that all customer names/ Colours be faxed back to them by THURSDAY.

If you have any questions please PM me

Shaun
14th February 2006, 01:07 PM
About time. Guessing the must be close to putting the Order in for the Order bank this week.

lowey22
14th February 2006, 01:14 PM
Do you have any pics of what they look like in black or silver? I have only seen it in red and blue.

Red AH SRI T
14th February 2006, 01:35 PM
All requests for cars from the first shipment must be into our stock contol by Close Of Business WEDNESDAY and to HSV by COB Thursday

Wraith
14th February 2006, 09:47 PM
Wow you guys are keen........

I'm seriously considering one of these to replace my V6 Cali, 'BUT' I wanna see one in the flesh first, to see exactly what I'm getting.

I know we've all seen pics of O/S examples and read all the good reports, but I still need to see what 'OUR' HSV example is all about, before I make a blind commitment.

Don't get me wrong I'm sure it'll be a cracker, but whenever I've bought a new car in the past, I've always checked out the car, then looked at it again numerous times, taken my sweet time deciding which colour looks best to me, taken it for a couple of test drives etc. etc. before final purchase.......

I suppose this is a good chance to get a good discount, but I still need to be fully familiar with what I'm getting before I lay down any money.

DirtyHarry
14th February 2006, 10:43 PM
and how much are we talking about for the vxr?

AnthonyW
14th February 2006, 11:09 PM
and how much are we talking about for the vxr?

Yeah the how much question comes in first....

Shaun
14th February 2006, 11:13 PM
I agree.. i want a Price before i sign or commit to any deal.

R3N
15th February 2006, 05:28 AM
blackske, put me down for one of each colour

Red AH SRI T
15th February 2006, 07:43 AM
All we currently know is BELOW $43K before ORC

We aren't asking anyone to sign anything, we just need an idea as to who would be interested in having a vechile set aside for them out of the first shipment, if u decided not to take it then we can always sell it on, no one is signing anything or leaving a deposit, unless you want to.

The exact package for Opel Aus members will be announced once pricing is decided by HSV.

So basically its a list of people who are interested at this stage, then when we have pricing and exact cars available we will talk about the package we can offer.

mr_sikma
15th February 2006, 07:57 AM
i wonder what i could get one for with a holdens gold card!?!?

imay
15th February 2006, 09:56 AM
Too late! Already succumbed to temptation and bought an Astra Convertible instead.

Reckon it was a move in the right direction too!

Wraith
15th February 2006, 12:58 PM
Too late! Already succumbed to temptation and bought an Astra Convertible instead.

Reckon it was a move in the right direction too!

Haha good choice there.....I've got one too - turbo as well........

I reckon one of these new VXR's is just what you need to park next to it in the garage though, that's why I'm seriously looking at one myself.

The shape of the new AH coupe is totally different to the TS convertible, it'll be like have 2 totally different cars imo.